Dominance War II

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just follow what the brief says and you'll be fine, just dont make him too cybernetic, and he can look prettymuch however you want, i think yours looks like an alien so it's not like its gonna be against the brief. I dont think at least =P

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I figured I'll try to follow the brief as much as I can (from what I can understand) and just see what comes up, even if it wont fit the specs, it will be a fun little project to do ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was confused at the beginning too, but then i changed even the concept i did now.... like that only his stomach is cybernetic... y'know, i dont wanna lleave cchat xD

"Does your character look cool? Does your character look like he/she/it can easily destroy any form of opposition?"
please pay attention on that too :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pixel, here's a concept i was thinking of, before they released the brief.

a mechane skeleton, with a shield/hologram surrounding it, which looks like the spirit controling the machine, ie. the man it was before the explosion.

since you have 6000 poly's to work with, you could easily fit a human mesh around a skeletal mesh, and have the human transparrent, maybe with a bluish glow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh indeed you can, what i though aswell, my concept though was only a skeleton....

abit doodling in lightwave:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im kinda half-assed working on a unofficial entry for it, i have no intentions of actually posting at, or supporting any of the 4 websites, but within the guidelines nonetheless

think futuristic minotaur/centaur, still deciding on whether i should arm him with a gun or some sort of a blunt weapon,

Best answers
why cant we jus all get along :(
Look forward to ur entries guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

See Cgchat wins now.

Anyways I've done some sketches this morning before work and I plan on having a concept done ready by tonight.

Best answers
If I'd join, I'd go with 3DTotal, since that's the only place I go/went to.. + got a "great" (read OK) concept for a droid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

here's my rough concept probably still change a lot of it still, but this is generally what I'm going to be going for.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice stuff guys, keep em coming!

As for me, I changed my direction...still in quest for ideas though:

Still thinking of what gear to add, weapons, and such.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh, thats kickass! though it doesnt looks strong, but realyl cool.

Sv, You should give him big armour, its fine for now. just eqiup him with something big.

Tek, go n watch your thread, i remember i commented on it, looks good.

Madax, dont get the feeling, though the 4th looks promising, even if its not clear to see it.

Best answers
make some sort of blades on his right hand (2 or 3) if he is a close fighter :)
he looks a bit like the gyver

Best answers
It's a hunter-tracker droid, built with agility in mind, designed to be sneaky etc :) No bulky robot of doom for me, agility with an electric bow and electric polearm.

I might give it a try to model this one, but don't expect too much, been litterly years since I modelled

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

damn i feel outta place
god SV.. that looks wicked!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loooool shady :D use a refrence for poses. You alway get better results when you have good refrences. Its always like that, even in any direction!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV awesome concept, as for an idea...how about a mechanic right arm or something? Bolt's concept looks awesome as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom