Dominance War II

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they don't look transparent i'm just saying they could use some more transparency

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks guys!

@ShadyD: That's true; I wish I'd checked back here earlier ><; I had time to tweak a couple hours ago

Oh well; I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. Now I can take a shower and get some food ^^

Best answers
only sleeped 2 hours 20 min to complete this in time,
didn't had time to texture the dragon head and body too

Winning Pose

Beauty Shot 1[/IMG]

Beauty Shot 2[/IMG]

Model Construction[/IMG]

Textures Sheet[/IMG]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet models guys, I don't know how the war works but I hope you do well in it. Goku how'd you get that polycount thing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they don't look transparent i'm just saying they could use some more transparency
My point basicly was, you can't tell how transparent something is withouth a background behind it.

SA_Gohan: Very cool, I like the style, could easily fit into some kind of marvel game. Awesome bow man, wish you had the time to add in an glowing arrow. Nonetheless great job!

Goku[SSJ]: Overall a pretty nice model, a few crits for the next time though.
I like the flow on his face but his body needs some tweaking.
Texturing seems to be your strong point, good job on it.
Though you could've excentuated some parts by normal mapping him. The overal style feels really PoP-ish and doesn't fit in the DW theme but i had that problem myself so =/
And next time, more dynamicness in his pose! I'm not talking about the rigged pose, im talking about the mesh. Just take a look at SA_Gohans entry, it has a certain style because of the way its posed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
ShadyD when I made these screenshots the time was 6:00 AM
Monday - Woke up at 7:00 AM worked 40 min at the sword then runed at work (9h) came back home and jump into directly in the rigge, finisihing the sword and the rest by hurying up a few hours until
Martch 6:25 AM, sleeped 2 hours then runed again at work

I couldn't think clearly anymore what I use what pedestral to make and so on. I don't like the winning pose how it turned out, to close and can't the model be entirely seen on the pedestral, the angle is bad too.
Through I love the beauty shot so I'm very pleased with it.

I don't liked the pedestral too but it doesn't matter anymore since I finished in time. Gonna join for sure the next war since now I know how the things staying, the rules, entries etc

SA_Gohan - thanks, sweet pedestral and pose through it was better if was a turtle ninja or some kind of rat, abandon child etc

Goku how'd you get that polycount thing?
if your using max just go to the utilities (top right, last icon) then hit more and look for polygon counter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^ he looks like he was coming abit to late for the dominance war finals.
niceo ne bolteh, but it is seeable that you've rushed with the textures.

but you're not the only one, you hopefully finished it.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty neat Bolteh!
Textures look pretty cool to me, even for rushing =P

You should try and animate him to do a little dance ^_^

SA_Gohan, that simply rocks man. Well done! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom