Doa's ESF

Best answers
Who the hell runs this server? I have nothing bad to say about the server per SAY, but i just ran into a really *** ass admin who was there.

His name is [ROC]-FalseAlarm. I had to waste 3 cd keys to get an answer as to why i was banned out of this prick. The first time he kicked me without warning, with a permanent ban. The second time, i came back on another cd key and i asked him why i was banned. He said i was trying to crash the server....wtf? And then he bans me again, on this cd key. So now i waste a FOURTH cd key to try and figure out HOW i was trying to crash the server. Turns out the ki shield is very unstable ( like i knew this, im a newb to esf) and under certain conditions it WILL crash the server. But ****, alls he has to say is "Dont use the ki shield" and i wouldnt have.

I usually wouldnt be raising hell about this but i think we all know how hard it is to find a good esf server. The only unfortunate thing about this server is this ONE ******* admin.

Anyone know who runs Doa's esf server so i can report him to the server admin?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't even know that doa had an admin... Clan iod will be patroling scorched earth soon enough as their all good people and most of them are laid back. Feel free to drop by and let me know how you like it there. I really didn't know that the doa server had any admins though. This was always the server people talked about devil hanging out at because of its lack of admins lol.

Best answers
nah ive only seen one hacker on DOA's, and he was a newb hacker, he kicked my ass around until i reached ssj on gohan, then i whipped him good. /shrug

I dont like playing on =|PT|= esf because my comp cant really handle that many people at once. Same goes for Stargate ESF and their *** ass esf_rosat map. The servers i really loved where the ESF West servers, but i dont know what happene to those :(

i would play on scorched earth server but i ping 140 to it

Best answers
He cant kick u then ban u 4 times just because u used gohan's sheild its part of a game if u crash the server u crash the server not ur fault :no:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol, I actually decided to play ESF (wow, doesn'thappen very often anymore x.x) and the same thing happened to me on the same server :p

don't worry, if the admin chooses to be ***, let him be that way, you shouldn't come here to report that, whatever they do on their server is their business, just go to a diff server =\

Best answers
Ive been playing half life ever since it came out, whats wrong with having 4 cd keys?

Best answers
Offtopic: Just wondering, what happened to all the esforces.com servers? Did you give up making them 'cause of devil:confused:

Ontopic: I've played on Doa's server lots of times, and I've never had any problems with anyone on it. But I've never seen the admin on it either. So I dunno..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 cd keys means.... u bought 4 versions of half life? either that or youve been banned and had to find more cd keys. which means ur a loose cannon.

Best answers
w33dmuffin said:
Who the hell runs this server? I have nothing bad to say about the server per SAY, but i just ran into a really *** ass admin who was there.

His name is [ROC]-FalseAlarm. I had to waste 3 cd keys to get an answer as to why i was banned out of this prick. The first time he kicked me without warning, with a permanent ban. The second time, i came back on another cd key and i asked him why i was banned. He said i was trying to crash the server....wtf? And then he bans me again, on this cd key. So now i waste a FOURTH cd key to try and figure out HOW i was trying to crash the server. Turns out the ki shield is very unstable ( like i knew this, im a newb to esf) and under certain conditions it WILL crash the server. But ****, alls he has to say is "Dont use the ki shield" and i wouldnt have.

I usually wouldnt be raising hell about this but i think we all know how hard it is to find a good esf server. The only unfortunate thing about this server is this ONE ******* admin.

Anyone know who runs Doa's esf server so i can report him to the server admin?
doas esf has 2 admins but they only com on bout once every 2 mounths :S i tihnk i met a haxor usin your name and i gues someone on the sevrer must hav told there admin o_o

Best answers
i got 4 cd keys also... cuz my cs cd kept breaking so i got 2 cs cd keys, a hl cd key, and blue shift cd key. i don't see anything wrong with multiple cd keys =\

and also on topic.. i played with him before the admin guy, and he wasn't an admin then =\

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't we have a discussion about this a while back? I thought we decided that starting up these witch hunts on the forums was a bad idea, as it only accomplished getting people riled up or flame wars. If you don't like the server don't play there, end of story. Please don't flood the forum with personal issues.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
4 cd keys means.... u bought 4 versions of half life? either that or youve been banned and had to find more cd keys. which means ur a loose cannon.
stop trying to look for trouble. . . so what if he has more then one cdkeys

Best answers
Someone came on DOA's ESF under my name and was hacking? What kind of pathetic sob would want to ruin MY name...**** im not THAT good at esf...

Best answers
What's the point in this? Why don't we all have a topic where we can cry and moan about the game. Shut up and live with the game, do this nonsense over AIM, no one cares.
-Lynx-

Best answers
This was originally about trying to fidn out who ran DOA's esf so i could contact them, since then it has deteriorated.

Btw i just ran into two hackers on DOA's ESF [CotG] Necrophelia and [CotG] Drag-you-down. These two people are poor excuses for esf players. They hack together so they can own a server, since alone, even with their hacks, they suck ass. If you see em running around just throw em a laugh when u see how pathetic they are, then leave the server.

Best answers
Lynxy said:
What's the point in this? Why don't we all have a topic where we can cry and moan about the game. Shut up and live with the game, do this nonsense over AIM, no one cares.
-Lynx-
lynx just chil out :cool: u act so serious about everythig that its not funny :(. besides esf's only a game O_O

ps: wount u be pised of if a haxor took your name o_O

Best answers
It's actually because this is the... let's say, 501341's post about issues with a server. Keep those to yourself and figure it with the admin. Noone needs a badtalk about their server because someone gets banned. If you do, just play at another server. And if you feel so humiliated and sad, get the admins contact and beg him to unban. Simple as that.

I don't care if a haxor would Barney, 9 out of the 10 people at a server call me a hacker anyway. Would be funny tho, new topics: "Lynx crashes servers!" ..."Lynx hacks!". rofl, can't wait untill someone does.
-Lynx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom