DOA server

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, stop taking every topic you get on the subject, to bring your personal fights to the forums. The indivudual events of what happens in servers and babbles like this is something which is not appreciated made public on the forums. Keep the two things seperate.

But I will also take grasp of this opportunity to state that people who have attitudes suck, but those who spoil others fun with hacks/whatever suck even much more, I hold the highest amount of disregard to statements from such sort of people.

Coming back on topic, you can ask frequent visitor's to the server about the admin of the server. I am sure the admin or someone who knows the admin or a DOA member will visit the server once in a while.

Best answers
No no no no go right ahead. We LOve your personal fights. So plz continue. *grabs his popcorn and lays back on his LazyBoy Chair*
:tired:
Anyway back on topic, Ya know that is another reason i stopped playing this game. Somebody just HAS to crash the server n what not. Not only THAT is this ****ing HOWING **** is another. So to me i just say if you get tired, stop playing. But if you wanna keep playing, go for it. I just stopped cuz of ppl dont make this FUN (notice i said FUN) game not FUN anymore. So im just tired of it. All these hackers and what not. I cant believe you would stoop so ****ing low that you ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO HACK and use Scripts JUST to WIN! I mean Chimp, why the hell do you and your buddies do what you do. I mean this is bull****. Why make this FUN game not so FUN anymore. I mean my god this is ridiculas. I just want an answer on WHY you decided that you absolutly had to be the best in the world that you would stoop so low to hacking and scripting? Just tell me WHY. Why do you NEED to hack and script. WHy is this an absolute thing to do. Its called practice.. :S use it and you wouldnt have this problem in the first place. You might wanna get your buddies to come in here and read this... :\ Then that way we all can know why the hell you and your buddies do what you do. :S

Best answers
Err ok, the same to you. You were a HOWer, knowing you were ruining fun for other people with your lame crap. Yet you just continue'd HOWing, and later on quit ESF because mr NeLo couldn't take the pressure. Your HOWing was bull****, oh sure it was a "tactic", "style", whatever you call it, it's still ****. WHY did you HOW? Why did you thought it was fun? Why don't you post after you've gone through a self-image of yours. I doubt you would be posting if you did that first.

Anyway, to get a little ontopic. What is this DOA server? Is it located in the USA? I've set my filter ping a tad low which is way I might not see it if it's from the USA.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh really? After you "pwned" me 4v1 when you were all ssj and I wasn't. You proceeded to say things like "owned".

Best answers
Off topic:
EC I thought you were uninstalling ESF and giving up your comp?

On Topic: Just don't go in the server if your going to get disrespected.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O...k...

This is not an open debate about HOWing, about hacking, or about anything pertaining to that. The question was where you could get a hold of a DOA server admin, let's keep posts on that topic, shall we?

Best answers
Well I don't know why people make a big deal of people hacking.... They are just ruining it for them selfs... and sooner or later (like EC has already found out) as soon as people find that some one is hacking they pretty much disown them and don't ever want to play with them... so even if/when they stop hacking they will still be known as a "hacker" and always will be. So I say let them do it and limit them selfs to playing only with their other hacking "friends" but personaly I think it is really sad and pathetic that people would resort to hacking to win in a "game" such as this... I mean really this game is not that hard and if you are not mature enough to take a loss and shrug it off.. then I dont think you should be playing this game anyhow... GROW UP and stop hacking it just makes you look bad.

~{ape}~SSJPanther

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or...my last post can be completely ignored. If this is how things are going to be, then the thread topic must not be of major importance.

Besides that, there has been a DOA related thread in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom