Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No WAI!

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, but then it wouldn't be a dbz game without melee!
it's necesary

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas, I said boo to advanced melee. Not basic melee, which is easy to avoid and dodge if you ever spent more than ten hours ingame.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Advance melee will be a lot better, so I can't wait until it will be implanted :D.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advance melee will be a lot better, so I can't wait until it will be implanted :D.
implanted eh?....
the only kind of implant I heard of is breast implants.. but I guess that works.
Yeah Im starting to get on joes case more often about the FX System and Adv Melee, mostly because he lives 2 blocks away from me now instead of 2000 miles.. :)

*evil grin*

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
implanted eh?....
the only kind of implant I heard of is breast implants.. but I guess that works.
Yeah Im starting to get on joes case more often about the FX System and Adv Melee, mostly because he lives 2 blocks away from me now instead of 2000 miles.. :)

*evil grin*
Fine, fine. I can't wait until "it will be added".. Satisfied? :p PS. The main esf site is down, this esftest will shortly be transfered to esf.filefront.com.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Implemented is the word you were looking for, Sky, and there's no way in heck the mod will be revived by 1.3, since everything everybody loved with 1.2 and 1.1 will be pretty much gone.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You can't say that unless you actually play v1.3 ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played the beta. I stopped playing the second I saw what the movement was like. :/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah U R right movement was better in 1.2.3, the one from Beta sux, but who knows how the ending version will look like

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movement is based on the current beta system, meaning it'll be like that give or take a few details when it's done - so we do know what the ending version will look like, unless they decide to radically change it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And there we go, esf.filefront.com & their domains are back up. Seems Mastasurf added the new server IP to the domain control panel, nice going! :D.. PS, if you do get any errors, please ignore them. I'm attempting to forward esforces.com to the forums.

EDIT:
Done.. Every one that goes to esforces.com, will be forwarded directly to the forums. Why? Because if you saw earlier, the main site had a bunch of SQL errors. This is because for a start, we (esf.filefront.com) doesn't has the websites sql files, and Greg hasn't added the new server IP on his "allow list". So, I'm doing it like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Comas are good if you've got life-support.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...the forum doesn't even have life-support yet. Uh oh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom