Do you like the Arrows in the melee ?

Best answers
Do you like the arrow system in melee ?
I dont like them... well it's good enough, but the 'random' arrow sux, becuase it can let a lucky noob kick a pro ass.. The arrows a good i think:) But please remove the 'random' arrows ;/
I hate when a noob think he is so GREAT just because of the 'random' arrows... :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing, don't think of yourself as pro before you can completely own average players.. Another thing is that this should be in suggestions.. Third, good idea, I like it.

Best answers
haven't there been more threads about this?
well i like the arrow system too, for the time i played...
and the random arrow is as annoying to me as to anyone else, so i agree

Best answers
with out the random arrows tho after a tiny bit of practice u would neva be hit, dont like the randomness of it tho cos noobs can do lot o dmg if there lucky, mind a propa noob cant do combos :]

Best answers
No I don't like arrows in advanced melee but then again I don't like advanced melee in the first place. I have to agree that the randoms are the worst though.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's been to many threads on this subject. It's been discussed into the ground. Things will stay as they are until the team decides to do something different. On a side note, stop thinking about the game from the persepctive of a vet for once. Imaging how it would be if you just started and could never land a hit ever. WOuld that make you want to keep playing? Pretty much no, unless you're a DBZ fanatic. Your average gamer would drop the mod like a bad habit.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom