Do YOU Belive in Ghosts?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i belive other life exists, it would be stupid to assume that in the vastness of space there has not been another instance of what has happened here.

Although ghosts... thats a load of crap, spirits, religion, heaven and hell.

its all a load of crap thought up a couple of thousand years ago to control the masses. Any one so dependant on it that they are blind to the truth are in fact mentaly ill...

nZ

Best answers
See but explain when something happens with two people around or even more , coz thats what most of my experiences hav been like. Not on my own so i couldnt call it illusion.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Well, stick to your beliefs, but there is not a such thing as a ghost! It's all in your imagination, or maybe you watched too many scary movies, and believe in them. o_O
Prove it Unknown//, prove to everyone here that ghosts don't exist. I can't prove that they do exist, but you also can't disprove it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never heard or seen a ghost...but i do believe there is "something" out there

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There has to be ghosts >_>

Best answers
Hehe this might be really old but I have weird story's as well.
Now first of all, I want you to know that I have a HELL OF A BIG IMAGINATION.

Compare it to this, If I wouldn't ever got on earth (as in, be born) my imagination would be capable of creating a whole new world, with EVERYTHING in it, even looking SO REAL that the only thing that keeps me from believing it is my sanity.
But yet, I do not hallucinate.
Im 14, dont drink, dont do drugs, im a night-human (I get REALLY active-wake at night) and well, I don't have any paranoia things in life yet:

1.: Teh Floating one
now im telling you, this is NO FREAKING BS.
Once I tagged along a friend to go play at my house with da SNES 'n stuff (i was like 7 or 8?) but after a while, we decided to go downstairs. and my mom always told me to go down by ''crawling'' down since there wasn't anything to get support from.
So I told my mom like LOOK I CAN DO IT! And my m8 was almost downstairs.
Now I swear, when I walked down I tripped over something invisible, then I LITTERALY (NO JOKE, NO BS, NO ANYTHING CEPT REAL) floated for like 2 a 3 seconds, then crushed into my m8 and we landed in exactly the same way with the same location of bruise lol..

I was like WTF when I was floating..

2.:Glowing statue.

Once when I was with my mom and their current friend in Croatia, we stayed in one of those ''hotel houses'', when people like make a few rooms available for rent for people who look for a ''hotel''. (so people live there but they decorated 2 rooms in hotellish way).

Once I went to bed, and my mom 'n her friend were already sleeping and I had to go to the bathroom, one reason was to take a leak and one was to do *cough* personal things.

Now when I was finished and returned, I suddenly saw this aura colors like statue thingy (it looked like a small statue) in the nightcabinet next to the bed.

Now I swear, it was PAST 0:00, there was NO light whatsoever, the thing WAS emitting light, there was NO object on that location before. And a glowing statue made me go like o_O OMFG WTF?!?!?

Then I went like... what's that? Tried to touch it then I went like, wait no what if it's evil? :devgrin: so I decided not to touch it.

Then basically further I got the same chills. and one more thing was:

In my room that at the window there appeared a circle of light. Like someone pasted a lightbulb in the shape of a big circle on my door, and set it on.
That is IMPOSSIBLE because lights were off, and even if they WOULD be on, the angle from which the light came is impossible.
Further I got same stuff like some others. Just that:

The Imagination Is A weapon of Supreme power against fears, if trained properly.

I guess I got the gift of uber imagination but it helps me to ''chase away'' ghosts if I think Im bothered by them (or feel chills or have something).
Some examples are a ''magical-spell'' which (if it doesnt remove ghosts, and everything that makes me THINK there's a ghost). Makes me more confident, heats the area, and removes any eerie feeling (and if a anti-ghost spell is BS, then THOSE effects would be even more BS, thus I believe it actually works).

An other example is 1 room I dont like going near if the lights are off, I just get an evil feeling from it and once. I was playing in there with my imagination (acting like I was the 0mega I made up, he has a BIG history 'n stuff). And Went like i was really good at melee combat lol, and at a moment, I made a move and I swear it was like my body mutated into my imaginary 0mega for a sec.

I LITTERALY saw my hands (which had gloves on) suddenly change into the ones that ''0mega'' has. same goes for clothes 'n stuff and i'll be DAMNED if my imagination is THAT powerful that it looks more real than reality..

It might be BS for you but for me its TRUE, and i've NEVER been paranoic(?) or suffered any hallucination.

Best answers
are you a mental patient that's using internet from his cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@omega, most of your paranormal experiances seem as if there there hallucinations. the freaky floating tends to happen when you falling and you know it, a bumload of adrenaline spunks into action and causes your actions to accerate, it creates the feeling as if time slows/stops for a mere moment so that you can lessen harm to yourself, happened to me more than enough times, dosnt help though ;D. your statue can be anything, my best action would be teh moon has just popped from behind the clouds to say hewwo and the glow caught on somthing near your cabinet. and finally, the omega stuff, yes, its imagination, nothing more, like when you hit somthing, you can feel as if you can pwn it to oblivion and whatnot, even though you dont, the physical tranformation is just you getting a wee bit too carried away ;D

everyone has there opinion, there is no facts apart from them not existing. I personally believe ghosts are phases in a certan persons life being replayed after they cease to exsist, like playbacks of moments in you life, like walking down stairs and such, these happen constantly but randomly, so you might get one walking, then a day later hundreds of miles away. i believe this becuase i'd see it a multitude of times of people doing somthing average and normal, like cutting down a tree, i'd then talk to someone, turn back and see nobody, no tree, no stump, similar occurances happen throughout to me, such as someone walking waist high in the ground, and a week later after making space for a set of tree's we find an old cobbled road under the topsoil. either way it dosnt change anything to me, i have no belief in ghosts being trapped spirits, dangerous, ect. ;O

Best answers
Well, here goes...... My status - Believer

Heaven and hell:
No one has ever lived to tell about hevan or a hell so how do we know?

Ghosts:
I beleive in ghosts,sure why not, after what ive experienced u would to.
1 time at about 9pm i was just siting where i am right now on my computer, there door is directly behind me about 5 meters or 12 feet, there are no windows near me, i turn around just as i shut the computer down to see the door closing extremly fast and than SLAM! shut and fall back to its normal position. my mom comes running out and shes like What in the bejeebus was that. so that means i wasnt imagining things.
2nd time experience.
Me and my mom and dad went out for a suprise b'day party for my dad we told him we were going up the road for a drink or 2 and be home intime 4 dinner, he was cooking a roast chicken at the time, he didnt think we were going to be long so he left it on, anyway as the party rages on we realise at about 11pm we left the chicken on, me and my mum (the only sober 1's) rush home to turn it off and guess what? Someone had turned it off, just at the right time so it was cooked, How would this have hapened neither of us were there at the right time?thats pretty amazing in my Point Of View.
Ive got plenty more i could be here all day....

weegi boards or how ever u spell it.....
There real..... thats simply right...i dont care what anyone says... they are, u just have to perform them properly.Me and all my friends were doing it at 1 of my mates house this one time and it wasnt working, so i go right me and another kid will try just the 2 of us, any way we both just wunna know if they work or not so we do the ****, flip the glass and ask it how old my brother is anyway this thing starts moving, like really slowly towards my mate and im like holy **** and he has his eyes shut so he doest know crap anyway after about 5 mins it works its way to 2 than to 5.... 25 and thats exactly how old my brother is what the anwser was only i knew that and i wasnt moving it.... after all why would i.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ghosts touch my tralala....mmm my ding ding dong.

But anyways, I kinda do and I kinda don't (Damn, I'm in the middle on so many things) and the ONLY way one would scare me would be through surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom