DMZ hacked!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And since this thread has been completely transformed into one ugly spam filled monster, all I have to say is......

Lid said:
as i am bored out of my mind i just decided to come here and say: hi.
Hello.

jc

Best answers
Akira714 said:
If you dont back up your statements why say them? Dont go around calling it BS stuff again, it's just a whiny excuse. Only two people on the team spazed out. You and Metrotek. Rob and Kama left becuase other people of the team wern't doing their work and they felt like they were doing everything. Yes, it's my fault that I dont force people to work on a volunteer mod. :rolleyes:

You spazed out and left after being idle for many months and If a remember correctly, Metro wasnt really trusted by the team. If you sick of arguing with me, maybe you should stop going around and flaming me for no real reason other then you blaming me for people's lazyness.
I spazed out because dmz was crashing into the ground, the "team releases" were so "good" i couldnt take it any more. I expect teething issues as they are pre-release but not that low level of quality.

I flame you because I want you to go away. Your smell offends me.

oh and well done the "force people to work" skit means that akira714 now comes preprogrammed with seven authentic battle sounds!

[edit] and please some1 lock this because I cant seem to find akira's batteries... he's worse than that tellytubby doll that my cousins kid has >_< [/edit]

Best answers
jc said:
I spazed out because dmz was crashing into the ground, the "team releases" were so "good" i couldnt take it any more. I expect teething issues as they are pre-release but not that low level of quality.

I flame you because I want you to go away. Your smell offends me.

oh and well done the "force people to work" skit means that akira714 now comes preprogrammed with seven authentic battle sounds!

[edit] and please some1 lock this because I cant seem to find akira's batteries... he's worse than that tellytubby doll that my cousins kid has >_< [/edit]

Maybe if you stop putting out more flames and drop it, I would stop. All the things I said are in retaliation to your comments. All you seem to do is whine. Back up your statements instead of giving smartass remarks to hold yourself up. Take out your own batteries and mind your own bussiness. Your one sided war is getting old.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right about the spam thing...

jc gets a warning for flaming

Lid and Hash know better than to spam... Next time you guys get warnings for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom