DMZ go bye bye ;_(

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: Its possible that they are just re doing the site..... or one flame to many has cause them to dump the project all together...... you guys should of seen some of the stuff said by the little d**k flamers

Best answers
what do u mean nightshade?????????

so i understand it is that DMZ is making the all things to the JUNKYARD!

but nope they are releasing a new version!

so i dont think that!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There site works fine, as Firefly pointed out and they are talking about a release this weekend. So everything should be ok.

But I agree. Some of the things those whiners were complaining about was pretty ridiculous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the new dmz layout sucks just as much as the last one:S adn there new manual they spent so much time on is crap too..

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
the new dmz layout sucks just as much as the last one:S adn there new manual they spent so much time on is crap too..
:S
How is the manual crap? What do you want us to do? talk about esf in it? I know this is a ESF fourm so ill probally get flamed as usal. Sorry that the site isnt super flashy, but its an upgrade for 1.7 untill we get 2.0 out of the door. We put it up so people can navigate easier and have more information then the last one. Content is better then some catching flash/photoshop pics.
And yes those flamers are feaking annoying. They hide in and post (er spam) in the comments on the main page rather then post on the fourm. Good thing Web4mstor added the option to moderate comments now.
/end rant. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Akira714

:S
How is the manual crap? What do you want us to do? talk about esf in it? I know this is a ESF fourm so ill probally get flamed as usal. Sorry that the site isnt super flashy, but its an upgrade for 1.7 untill we get 2.0 out of the door. We put it up so people can navigate easier and have more information then the last one. Content is better then some catching flash/photoshop pics.
And yes those flamers are feaking annoying. They hide in and post (er spam) in the comments on the main page rather then post on the fourm. Good thing Web4mstor added the option to moderate comments now.
/end rant. :\

manual is crap for 2 reasons.

1. its got crap all in it for 1.7 apart from brollis moves
2. ALL that time and its less then a page long, when u (as in ppl on dmz fourms) where boasting about how it would have really cool stuff in it.

Best answers
Well that you didnt read it fully. We added everything that we could in the aloted time.
So your saying all the new features apart from Brolli are crap?
pffffttt... one page eh? Print it out and youll see its over five pages.
mod's lock this, I foresee flaming :no:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO DMZ Flamming this forum, they deserve as much respect as anyone else around here. Topic closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom