Disk spammer blacklist

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ]V[ajin
disc=ban 5-120mins come back+disc=permaban

but if val is on its disk=pban end of story...........

Best answers
i was just playing on jolt and there was this one guy cursing everyone and disc spamming his wonID is 182608

Best answers
you dont need to post won ids b/c if they keep doing it i will find him 59 binds to diff names figure all them out and i will quit being an admin and ban myself forever :cry: :talk: like that would happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the disk should stay, but be like the solar flare, One use per life. i mean, how many times DID frieza use the disk. ONCE, despite special circumstances.

Best answers
Maybe instead of once/life, once every 30 sec. That would stop spamming, but keep it in Frieza & Cell's arsenals as something used when the time is right. That way the menace of a possible disk attack can still work to their advantage in long duels.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you guys say cell and frieza have sufficient attacks, but their attacks can't stand up to something like final flash.

-Karrde-

Best answers
No, it doesn't, but if you are in a powerstuggle, and all of a sudden a disc goes through the beams fighting into your face it can aggravate you A LOT!!!

Best answers
i think the disc HAVE to be changed...they are much too strong cause:

1. you can take another weapon fly directly to your enemy und crush him in 1 sec in changing to disc.
2. you can also avoid the charge time after using it when you change to another weapon right after using it

so you can throw nearly 10 discs in only a matter of seconds...when a good player who knows this is using the disc this way his enemy will be helpless against him

Best answers
i agree with koblano karde...you dont need anything what can win a powerstruggle against a finalflash or something like that...if your enemey is shooting a finalflash at you you teleport 1-3 times in his direction and uses disc and he will be dead before he realized what happened...that sucks really bad

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do not condone breaking up struggles. I was merely pointing out that Disc is the only attack that Cell has that's capable of the wholesale damage of a fully charged final flash. And generally, even after playing for hours on end, I rarely get touched by discs. If u make his discs weaker, or take them out, he's left with some minor beam attacks which aren't very powerful. If he's that weak, noboidy will play as him.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i dont think so cause he got attacks which can beat every other attack at the same pl...the only you cant beat in a struggle is a final flash...but his attacks are much faster than finalflash and so he cant be hit by it...if you fight with his special beam cannon no final flash user will win against you...so i think cell IS a great fighter in the game. i only play with cell and im not using disc but most times im in the first position....how could this be iff cell is so weak without disc?

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]*Cell
i think the disc HAVE to be changed...they are much too strong cause:

1. you can take another weapon fly directly to your enemy und crush him in 1 sec in changing to disc.
2. you can also avoid the charge time after using it when you change to another weapon right after using it

so you can throw nearly 10 discs in only a matter of seconds...when a good player who knows this is using the disc this way his enemy will be helpless against him
To solve 1, make the disc have a "take out time" to get it ready, like someone mentioned on the disc thread in the suggestion forum. Like give Cell and Frieza and animation to create the disk that takes about 1. And maybe a light and sound for the creation animation too. That would help solve that problem of people pullin disk at the very last moment and give you a chance to escape. Hopefully that wouldn't be too crippling.

As for 2, just have it if disk isn't selected no disk exists. Just say they require intense concentration. (This wouldn't apply to Krillin though.)

Best answers
yes you r right ... if the disc got a chargetime before firing ( like all weapons) you have enough tiome to react and to dodge...i think this solution would be fair

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
If u make his discs weaker, or take them out, he's left with some minor beam attacks which aren't very powerful. If he's that weak, noboidy will play as him.

-Karrde-
The last time I played as cell, I took down a person playing as vegeta w/ the same pl. I used kamehameha. Cell can have no discs whatsoever, and he would still own. You simply have to know how to use him, just like piccolo. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okie, here, I have a thought. Keep discs at the same strength level as they are now. However, Have a charge time, but have the charge be for creating it. Once he has it created he can hold it for as long as he wants but he can't change weapons without losing it. The charge takes something like maybe 1/6 his Ki or something. That sound interesting?

-Karrde-

Best answers
then the disc would be fair i think...and its also not worthless cause it kills still with 1 hit

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, that wasd the plan :p That way u can satisfy ppl who like discs and the ones who don't.

-Karrde-

Best answers
i have thought about this for a long time and i have realized somthing. the real problem here isnt the discs, but those who abuse them. that was the main reason for this thread. not for a discusion of the discs, but for information listing those who abuse them.

Best answers
I have an idea that will give the "block" ability to the test. If someone already mentioned this sorry, there was too many replys to read. So this is my solution:

-Let the Disk users use the Disks BUT everything depends on PowerLevel
+It depends on the PL of the disk user and the Disk target
++EX: Disk user PL: 3000 vs Disk Target PL: 4000
++Outcome the "Target" is able to 'catch' the disks using the block ability

and vise versa if the users powerlevel is higher than the target....

-As for 'charging' up for the disk...
+If you charge to full power (which I think should take awhile) it's most likely to '1 Hit K.O'
++If you don't change to full power then it will do minor damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom