Disk spammer blacklist

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
diskers alone arent a problem its just that they wait un till ur in a ps then they disk u and thats the prob.

Best answers
not to mention it's not only discs that are being used against people already in power struggles, i've been hit with final flash, big bang, and all the others while in one. I think if you have skillz than you should be fine against disks, just learn to dodge and whatnot. it's all part of a game anyways.

Best answers
How about when you are in a power struggle, no one can hurt you because your using so much energy. Like a force shield or something. The other guy on the powerstruggle can hurt you though. I think this should go for SSJ and other transforms while your doing them.

Best answers
when i finish the final touches and find a host why dont you get my PS map its just a narrow hall<not too narrow>with 2 spikes on the opits sides and you power struggle

\its a two plaer map 6 if i put the melea rink in and its cool but too many god damn errors

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like an excellent map, and an alternative to just using beams.

CAN'T WAIT!!! :) :talk: :rolleyes:

Best answers
this has turned into a discussion about disks instead of a blacklist. and those two i posted up only used disks. i asked them to stop, but they didnt cause they suck. AND this was on val's server where it says disc=ban.

Best answers
Disks may be the cheapest thing in the game but its apart of the game. its not actually that effective anyway. which would u rather have a disk or a final flash with a 7mill power lvl backing it?

ps. that final flash can easilly take out 7 people

Best answers
Ban List:
anyone with ESFn00b in their name.

Also a comment about them. THEY SUCK like everyone in here said they just wait tell your in a PS then throw. Like someone said they should put and an aura that pumps so mush power that only a extremly powerful blast my beable to damage you. Also You should beable to fuse beams together with other people to help battle back at 7 mil, PL people

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
{TUF} Cell

This guy was doing it at one ove Val's servers last night/this morning. With two disk, cheapo, insta-kills he chopped me from 5 mil (powered down) to 2.4 Mil. He also claimed to speak Dutch and not english. Someone asked him not to disk spam in german, to which he replied NO! That tells me he knew the rules and ignored them anyway. We were having fun on the server till he showed up and ruined the night. If you read this Val, Permaban this jerk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos

i think it depends on the user. i use it but with boundries. if the sever say no disc. then no disc. Banning should be done to disc spammers who dont listen. But dont remove it its a cool part of the game and it can be dodged.

Best answers
wow, arthos got a good sig! not quite as good as mine (gloat, gloat, gloat) j/k. mine looks sorta fruity with the purple letters and all, but i AM the turnip-saiyan! :) :devil: :S :shocked: :p :tired: :rolleyes: :id:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, i wouldn't eat those turnips. They've been contaminated with radiation. The radiation that emenates from my main attack. Fusion cannon. Need a Smile that looks like a Radioactive symbol.:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*wipes dust off his long trench*

Damn i worked up a sweat.

Best answers
disc=ban 5-120mins come back+disc=permaban

i have a list of all ppl i banned and if theirs a O by your name you wont be back to the server till it crashes but if your name is just on it and you disc you get a big fat O and a speedy goodbye
and if you have a + by your name i asked you to stop you cussed me out and i ban you you come back and stop discing more

anyway on vals server beware of ESFn00b anytime one comes on it could be me or others and beware of all who arent your friends they might be one of us we see all and ban all ok so just dont disc and you wont have to worry

Best answers
Originally posted by ]V[ajin
disc=ban 5-120mins come back+disc=permaban

anyway on vals server beware of ESFn00b anytime one comes on it could be me or others and beware of all who arent your friends they might be one of us we see all and ban all ok so just dont disc and you wont have to worry
thats a good point. I have seen you heaps and until now havent reaalised that it was you =)

**CueJack looks around the server for hidden admin**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom