Disk idea!

Best answers
In the series, Freeza have total control over his disks, so it should be in the game.

And the disk could drain ki very fast when it is used. This way, he wont be able to do to strong attack right after.

He could also only be able to control the disk when he have transformed to a higer form.

Best answers
Dam campers would ruin the more control thing as Chitenga said. But i believe making the disc a one time per life, and ki draining while you control it would be a good step to modifying the current disc.

Best answers
will campers be able to camp when you use the scouter?
Well i dont think so.

But fast ki drain would help against them.

Best answers
I'll will delete this thread soon.. (mediocore ideas don't belong in ESF...only the best!!:tired: )

Best answers
I said i was going to delete the thread soon but after the beta release I decided to keep it going... In the Beta, Disks are practically never used and I have yet to see someone spam wit it... so i think IF POSSIBLE the disk idea should be added. With the scouter you can't really hide at all..

Control= you use the Mouse arrow keys like you move a player

Disk Speed= The speed of Goku/Vegeta

Fact= You can turn on turbo or transform and easily evade the
disks

Fact= Nothings More Funny than chasing Krillin

Fact=Nothing is more sad than having Krillin lead you back to your self and watching him pull up.

Best answers
meh, id rather see a zoom for friezas finger beam primary fire (and a new effect for it) then a disc cam. It makes more sense.

Best answers
i kind like this idea for a new freeza disk. The current system is to slow on the controlls and not usefull enough. When ever i see someone on the servers use a freeza disk they are just throwing it and recalling it like crazy trying to get a kill.

the first person camera on the disk is a good idea it would make the disks easyer to use and alot more deadly. Unlike they are now you can spam them like crazy and just annoy people. This idea would make disks alot more feared on the servers and since freeza does not have many attacks to begin with, this would be a boon to that character.

Now i know some of you people out there are disk haters, so am i in a way but i dont mind that much because i can adapt and change my playing style to counter my oponents tactics. But i do beleive that this idea does need some ballancing inorder to prevent people from picking freeza all the time.

several examples:

*make the first person camera take up alot of ki so that the person useing it can not follow up with another attack.

*make it so that you have to put more ki into the disk inorder to make it more deadly, i.e. a disk with a low charge can be block and tossed aside while a fully charged freeza disk is instantly leathal.

*make it so the person useing this weapon is not aware of his suroundings so that it is easyer to sneak up on a person useing this weapon

*A time limit on use so that a person cannot use the freeza disk for the entire match, Or ki draining while useing it would be a good idea.

*Leave the disk at its current speed so that people can out run it or evade it untill they can ether find the user or the user runs out of Ki or their time for useing the disk runs out.

*give the person useing the disk a narrow field of view through the camera so that he cannot see all the targets that he can attack.

*The person using the disk does not get very much PL for killing some one with it.

Best answers
OK I still haven't heard a real yes or no is this is possible...but if it is here are the basics i suggest.

-Disk speed of normal Goku/Vegeta

-Narrow field of view

-If possible make disks have no up or down..making it impossible for newbs to spam with it, and causing you to practice to do well with it.

-Make it take out same amount of ki as now..but with a "cool down" period after to prevent further possible spamming.

-To prevent Hiding, After a kill the you will go back to normal view and the disk will return to you while you are immobilized waiting for it. Making it easy to find out where the player is and with the cool down period he can't just throw another disk..

-Easy to evade non skilled spammers and newbies by turning on Turbo or Transforming. Causing only more skilled players to use them

-In the end with some tweaks it should be like a lightsaber... In the right hands it's your best friend in the wrong ones...it's your worst enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom