Disk idea

jaf

Best answers
Face the facts, disks suck badly. Yes they do. This might not sound like constructive criticism, but its the truth. So, my idea would be that the disks should be speeded up a bit. What do you think?

Best answers
Wow! what a wonderful idea! lets make disks ever MORE spammable! if they went a 1 hit KO already now you want them to be harder to dodge! WONDERFUL IDEA!
((Deleate your username now))
Disks are good as they are , there a sneak attack... and they should be used as thus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think Disks will be faster in later release, the more charged the faster, i think

Best answers
The longer the disk is charged, the faster it should go imo..

Having a tiny little disk that's hard to see coming at you full bore isn't fun.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont theink the speed of the discs should be sped up any.Thats the last thing that should be changed about them, imo.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah one hit kill and speed do not mix however i would be up for a faster destructo disk charge and if you hadnt noticed the discs arent spammed much at all, infact theyre barely ever used at all

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They used to be used quite a bit, which sucked.

Best answers
im an evil bastid when it comes to disk's :D i hit u away wait for u to come flying at me and more often then not i just reach the yellow line and have a little disk and throw it at ur face where u have no time to dodge

that and only that is the way to use disks cause they are to noticeable and easily dodged which they should be considering disks rarly hit ppl in the show

Best answers
My favorite has got to be when somone sits there blocking when your Frieza or cell , you throw the disk and they dodge and it comes back and slices through there ass...
However Destructo Disk I say should be faster charge and less Ki...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Disk are rather easy to dodge (plus since my freiza disk is a giant tree for some reason), but if they had an animation of a spinning disk, like they really look, that look cool

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the destructo disk does spin...and its really easy to dodge a disc even at close or even swooping right at them if youve ever tried to throw a disc at a swooping bot they go to the side and go around it

Best answers
if u ask me the disk should be 100% 1 hit ko and like people say it go faster it is but then how about this the bigger they are the slower they get.

jaf

Best answers
The only thing destructo disk can do at this time is trans-kill and do a VERY lame "melee"..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Disk are rather easy to dodge (plus since my freiza disk is a giant tree for some reason), but if they had an animation of a spinning disk, like they really look, that look cool
No kidding.... a giant tree, never had that problem.... maybe try to open all models with the model viewr and then see if there is a disk, replace that one.

Best answers
I'd personally like to see someone cut inhalf by a Giant tree...
Anyway.
This topics Kinda Breeding spam now and its also kinda a failed idea.
STUPID 120 Second post limit ... Now I have to sit here waiting ...
Look what you've gone and done?
You got me on a post-rant...Jesus...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
I'd personally like to see someone cut inhalf by a Giant tree...
Anyway.
This topics Kinda Breeding spam now and its also kinda a failed idea.
STUPID 120 Second post limit ... Now I have to sit here waiting ...
Look what you've gone and done?
You got me on a post-rant...Jesus...
This earned you a warning for spam. It didnt contribute to the thread in any way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
discs kinda suck. considering that people spam lame melee attacks or kame beams or whatever. Make em faster, i think it would be interesting, if they dont like it they can change it right back.

/signed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom