Digimon 3d Test - 2nd Model

Best answers
I have no idea who this character is from digimon but I found a model sheet and figured I should try and do a 2nd model. Near 2100 poly's. I know it's not that great and all but be gentle, its my 2nd model using the poly by poly method.Took me 2 hours on and off

No skin yet, not thinking of doing it but I'll donate this to a digimon mod if they want it.

Model Sheet :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man that's pretty accurate. nice job there. only crit is is that her belt is straight.. its slanted *as reffered to ref image* i dont watch digimon =D

i used to though. The tai and matt series *series 1 if you keep count*

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Cant Notice Anything Else To Crit.. Gj..I Stopped Watching Digimon After The 1st Season lol, It Just Went Out Of The Window From Season 2 And Up..
I Never Knew Digimon Characters Could Have A$$'s...lol

Ryn

Best answers
I liked the first season, I didn't like the 2nd that one, and the third one was crap. After that I lost interest, but I beleive her name was "Erika".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you like digimon so much, i can find ermm...about 200 digimon model sheets, with some digimon, and there owner people. Good job on it, cel-shade pwns ^_^

Best answers
Make the hands bigger.
Digimon chars have huge hands.
And make the sleeves bigger than the arms.
Looks pretty good though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good man it looks like that chick from digimon2

Best answers
lookin' good, especially since you did this so quickly.

took me 40 minutes to simply make a basic spear yesterday...

Best answers
Raiko said:
If you like digimon so much, i can find ermm...about 200 digimon model sheets, with some digimon, and there owner people. Good job on it, cel-shade pwns ^_^
Thanks for the offer but where i found this sheet i found about like you said 200 digimon model sheets www.anime-model-sheets.com, she's the only one that I picked due to the model sheet proportions are correct and what not, im not that good to model just from side yet heh. Thanks for the offer though!

I'm gonna start moving away from cel shading, I find you show a lot more skill by showing models that arent. (unless they're heavy detailed)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i see is the hear that has to be fixed.

Best answers
her name is rika in the usa, digimon got ***ed in the beginning of season 3, they kicked off season 3 around episode 30, but by then all the fans left. So sad to see a potential show wasted, they should've continued the same storyline.

btw, she's from season 3.

anyhow, the model looks accurate.

Best answers
I think season 3 is when they combine their bodys, right? or was that the 2nd?
no, the 3rd one is the one with the stupid evil thingy I dont remmember took controll
over one of the destined digiusers, the one with the wormon I think
bleh I dunno

anyways this model looks good and yeah crits: only what already said
make the sleeves a lil (just a little) bigger then the hands themselves
and the belt + the pocket thingy in the a$$ side of the belt, u didnt put it
that crit, no1 said yet
woohoo I wrote something usefull

lux great dude, and ur lucky to find such a sheet, most of the random stuff I find there look stupid and ugly
I wonder if they have dbz sheets as well... hmmmz...

Best answers
digimon has a load of sheets, but not 4th season stuff.

lol, people already forgetting what season was about what, this is why they should've continued the same story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom