Differant Beam Struggle System

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its kinda of wierd how if 2 beams are hittign each other the beam just continuously floats in random directions back and fourth. i think it would be better if they just pushed each other like this...

G )---------)|(---------( V

G-Goku Beams Contacting V - Vegeta

the person winning the beam struggles beam would get closer and closer to the person and finally just hit them.

instead of the beams going all over the place until some1 wins.

then you could add some cool beam struggle art or something. and it would be alot cleaner looking,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harsens is already changing how beam struggles work. dont' worry it's going to be much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good. I think when your in a beam struggle and your losing ATM but your raising your ki above theirs and you get pushed into a wall and die thats *** too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its kinda of wierd how if 2 beams are hittign each other the beam just continuously floats in random directions back and fourth. i think it would be better if they just pushed each other like this...
and how would you make it that the beams HAVE to hit exactly headon? in order to do that the two players have to be the exact same distance or at the exact same angle as eachother

Best answers
Maybe before they can do a PS they have to lock on to eatch other?
All other time when 2 beams hit eatch other... either 1 absobs the other one... Or vica-verrsa Or if they are near eatch others pl then they explode on contact...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then if someone helps you out with the beam, it will be alot harder to hit it if it just goes back and forth. Its cool when like 5 people are in on the struggle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom