dieing and hit

Best answers
:idea: when you die you just fall down why not make the models dematerialise ?????:] and when you get hit without blocking the beam just make the model fall like with melee

so: when you die make the models dematerialise
and when you get hit by a beam fall to the ground:idea:

Best answers
by dematerialising do you mean like star trek?....lol....goku throws a punch...wait a buu's been beamed aboard the starship enterprise,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL!!!! I think he means, like in the show when someone is "blown away" by a ki blast & killed, it shows them just fading away into small sand grain looking pieces and then into nothing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's an example: When SSJ2 Gohan FINALLY won the power struggle with Perfect Cell

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gibbing is kind of the equivalent to that... but if you could makem disappear yeah that would be cool. THe problem is that in the show, the wave washes over them and vaporizes them, but in the game, it just explodes.

Anyway people don't always get vaporized by beams... sometimes they're hit, it explodes, and they just fall down, knocked out. Like that saibaman yamcha fought.

And if you die blocking I think you DO fall down unless it's a block struggle or a final flash got detonated next to ur head.

Best answers
yeh the cell thing is what i thought of first. it would make it look a LOT better since it just looks so weird. the beam flies at them and hits them, explodes, and they fall to the ground. what should happen is that the beam passes thru them and they slowly dematerialize depending how long they are in it. if the beam is strong enough it could kill them right away, of course!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem is the beams dont work like that and there for would require alot of rewrighting for it to look like that and not be stupid to controll or make u totaly vunerable

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so it couldnt be implamentable

beams just dont work like that

V'

Best answers
Speaking of gibbing, I once meleed somone so hard they turned into gibs.I was laughing my ass off when that happened.Although,what probably happened was that I hit him so hard his body went outside the map and caused a gib.Either way it was funny and worth lots of laughs.

Best answers
never heard of that before but im glad i kno:p:p...ill try that for days and days to come on ppl who arent much of a challenge:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom