did you guys don't uploading photos because of new years trailer ???

Best answers
Believe it or not, even the team is taking some time off. Whenever there will be a video or not, wait and see. But don't be disappointed when no video is being released.
Well thanks for the heads up at least, I'm mentally prepared meow.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm still not prepared for the trailer that came out last year. I say, skip this year, have yourselves a grand new years bananza with friends, family, or your favorite drink. BE MERRY!

Love the snowflakes by the way. Awesome site addition. Next time make it blood drops >,,<

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no video planned that I am aware of

I've been busy with work/family/relaxing so that's why I haven't done POTW

I have more important things to do than poop out pics for you guys

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no video planned that I am aware of

I've been busy with work/family/relaxing so that's why I haven't done POTW

I have more important things to do than poop out pics for you guys
Well if you want an update. We just discovered a bug caused by game settings. Ryo is on its tail though and we expect it to be KIA soon :p

Also why am i the guy who is supposed to record a video. Half my graphics settings dont even work properly ^^

Trouth be told. Tha last time i actually recorded a video that was made public was back when the open beta was still active. My system simply cant handle recording software and run the game at resonable FPS anymore ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You heard it here first, folks. You need a 9000 euro system to run ESF now.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You heard it here first, folks. You need a 9000 euro system to run ESF now.
Lies. 50,000. No less. Or a thermal detonator.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would also be quit happy with a flux capacitor :-D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The flux capacitor comes with the thermal detonator (untrue of the opposite). Detonating the FC causes a temporal cascade, allowing you to run ESF from further into the future.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I would also be quit happy with a flux capacitor :-D
Raven maybe you can please please upload a gameplay its not taking long its not a trailer or something with a lot of edits
And if you can please upload it with video recorder program from the pc and not a camera if it's not drops alot of fps that you must
We will very appreciate if you will record a video of 10 minutes or something from your time (it's not that alot of time to waste)
Please i want something to make me can wait for esf final and more things that i waiting for them to come and it's annoying to wait so long to many things
I hope you are understand me and please just upload a gameplay

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually it would be a good idea to show the bugs of the game, so people can see how bugged or incomplete the game is ( without showing the elements that are meant to be surprise or something)

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No matter...We still won't cry like lil girls for it.You are working on it and....that's enough for us! :D

Best answers
not really......game wont be finished at all! we will never get it! cant believe you are still waiting for it! FACE IT! they will never give it to us! NEVER! all they want are us crying for it! they love the fact that they have something that we dont! and that will stay untill this finally dies in some months

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
not really......game wont be finished at all! we will never get it! cant believe you are still waiting for it! FACE IT! they will never give it to us! NEVER! all they want are us crying for it! they love the fact that they have something that we dont! and that will stay untill this finally dies in some months
I think this is the first time I've seen this kind of post..

In all seriousness, if you're gonna come to the forums to post something like that then I really wonder what you're doing with your life. To be honest, if you strongly believe they wont release this then why are you here in the first place?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't know how much time the population rate will remain like that but if they are atleast do a gameplay once a year or a trailer once a year and every week or two weeks photo.
So thats will remain them alive till 2016 i think. (for the population rate)

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Raven maybe you can please please upload a gameplay its not taking long its not a trailer or something with a lot of edits
And if you can please upload it with video recorder program from the pc and not a camera if it's not drops alot of fps that you must
We will very appreciate if you will record a video of 10 minutes or something from your time (it's not that alot of time to waste)
Please i want something to make me can wait for esf final and more things that i waiting for them to come and it's annoying to wait so long to many things
I hope you are understand me and please just upload a gameplay
Are you actually suggesting a full-length 10 minute, that's fully edited and recorded with a game software that has no FPS drops and claiming it won't take up much of your time?
Lol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you actually suggesting a full-length 10 minute, that's fully edited and recorded with a game software that has no FPS drops and claiming it won't take up much of your time?
Lol.
Next time see the start of what i am saying its not taking long its not a trailer or something with a lot of edits see i said that its not trailer and just gameplay without of any edits just 10 maybe 11 with the ESF LOGO (UI) and thats it just 11 minutes

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Next time see the start of what i am saying its not taking long its not a trailer or something with a lot of edits see i said that its not trailer and just gameplay without of any edits just 10 maybe 11 with the ESF LOGO (UI) and thats it just 11 minutes
Ah, my bad. Didn't read that right.

Nontheless, It's a new years and our Devs have a life they need to live, so let them live it ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah Devs are just drunk and have a headache of hangover, so you guys should wait atleast 5 days before complaining about updates :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just not complain about updates at all, because the team never promised a new years or christmas update.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Has anyone ever thrown the word "pessimistic" your way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom