did you guys don't uploading photos because of new years trailer ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
are you working on new years trailer ??? and thats why you are don't uploading weekly photos ??
Thanks For Help !!!

Best answers
They're probably just slacking a bit, I don't say anything if nothing comes up not only because the Mosh Pit opened up and have found so much material there but also they're probably just busy.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's a weekend during the end of the year. A lot of people are seeing family/friends and/or just got finished with exhausting finals.

Let them sleeeeeeeep

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but still did you guys working on or gonna work on new years trailer ??? i can't wait if you are !!!

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if we feel like we rather wanna play some games and hang out with our friends and family than spending extra time on some trailer, would that be okay too for you guys ?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to wait ???
Bingo. Only a few days left from this year.

what if we feel like we rather wanna play some games and hang out with our friends and family than spending extra time on some trailer, would that be okay too for you guys ?
As a matter of fact it .... is.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i hope you still have time to do a trailer because it will bring more fans and the old fans and the present fans will get more excited to the game
please we are the fans will appreciate it a lot and we gonna be very happy and glad for wating a year for a fresh new trailer !!!
Thank you we appreciate your hard work !!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it won't and no they won't. It'll just cause a cascade of retards asking about when it's done and then blowing up at the fact that we can't tell them. Like it always does.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll probably complain about it not being an uninterrupted gameplay vid.

So there's that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I doubt, but maybe Grega can upload some gameplay video:)
i don't care if this will be a gameplay or trailer but if it is gameplay so please let it be long one like 10 minutes gameplay and btw this time try to record the gameplay with
screen record not like the april fools
thanks gerga if you will upload a gameplay long one !!! lol

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Believe it or not, even the team is taking some time off. Whenever there will be a video or not, wait and see. But don't be disappointed when no video is being released.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yall too needy

damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom