Did trunks ever get a tail?

Best answers
i find it weird that i never saw trunks with a tail... just freaks me out a little....

Best answers
Hey, remember, goten also has never had a tail.
And why?.......I dont know it. Im also confused.

Best answers
Goten probably had his cut off when he was little, We only saw fir saw him when he was 7 so..

And Trunks.. I don't know never noticed.. Didn't he have it when he was little? If he didn't I'm really confused... Maybe they cut it off him before Bulma told Goku and the others about it.

Also, Would this belong here?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i heard vegeta say once that only full blood saiyans grew tails, im not sure i havent watched dbz n forever, i think he was confused as to why gohan had a tail

Best answers
i remember hearing that only pure blooded saiyans have tails so trunks and goten never had a tail and i think gohan was some weird freak of nature so thats why he has so much hidden power

im probably wrong here not the first time thats happened :cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
Gohan had a tail people......

The only way to remove a tail is either the Kami way or if the saiyan is an adult sometimes it doesn't grow back. Goten and Trunks were only 7 and 8 so there tails would have grown back so we have to assume Dende ripped them off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what do u think goku and chichi no wonder that he gets a tail lol hehe

but vegeta and bulma nah thats no tail come on how strong is bulma :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
half saiyans have a 50% chance of being born with a tail..... thats what i heard anyway

Best answers
The producers problay fprgot about it.
Its no big deal anaway.

Best answers
Bra never got a tail either, so im just assuming that gohan is "special" in someway, or they just ****ed up some parts of the series when creating it. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets enlighten everyone on a subject called genetics

u see in genetics theres a chance of enheriting aspects such as hair color and so on

now in the case of gohan he hit the lucky tail gene and got a tail where as goten trunks and the others wernt lucky and did not recive the tail gene and thus did not get a tail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG lol... Goten nor Trunks never had a tail, it is stated in a Manga. Gohan who is Half saiyan, had a tail and his was even harder to get rid of than Goku's. Some believe Gohan is the most powerful being in the entire universe of DBZ because of this. Yet he was only 1/2 saiyan. Not even Bra, Vegeta and Bulma's second child had a tail and she was 1/2 saiyan. To make things worse, Pan who is only 1 quarter saiyan managed to get an extreme ammount of power by the age of 14 in GT. Yes, some of the timeline in DBZ/GT is a little screwy.

BTW Bulma can get her ass kicked by Chi Chi one on one. Yet Bulma's ammount of IQ could toast ChiChi's.

Best answers
yea i remember in garlic junior saga after the freeza saga when krillin's girlfriend dissed chichi, and she got all pissed off. She has this huge red aura thing around her, pretty funny.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hikibi's right, Gohan just happened to win the genetic role of the dice. That probably means that Gohan is more Saiyan than Goten and Trunks, which is strange since Goten seems to be a miniture version of his father and Gohan's something of a pacifist.

Irony in DBZ, who'd have thought? o_O

Best answers
Xsl>|< said:
BTW Bulma can get her ass kicked by Chi Chi one on one. Yet Bulma's ammount of IQ could toast ChiChi's.
LoL Cat fight!!!!!!!!!!i got front row seats!!!!!!!!

i think gohan is just special

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SSJ]MyStIc said:
yea i remember in garlic junior saga after the freeza saga when krillin's girlfriend dissed chichi, and she got all pissed off. She has this huge red aura thing around her, pretty funny.

Kaio-Ken =P

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... Back to genetics... Seeing on how gohan was the first half human/half saijan he is the first example of what a mixed breed would be. First of all if we're going to talk species than I have to bring up the fact that 2 different spieces can't mate with one and other.
Gohan shows that when a human and saijan are there that there is a tail. Its not a hereditary trait, its a genetic composition. Everything past this is make believe and all myth and dbz geekdom. Gohan was born first with an untapped hidden power. He only touched on this hidden power during the time of the series. If you look at the time goten and trunks were born in relation to their fathers you can see that they had already obtained ssj. So they might be better at handling ssj hereditarily as you see when goten goes ssj on accident. Your going to have to assume that all half saijan/half human children had their tales ripped off at an early age because everyone knew what they could do. Call it a saijan circumsition. I think that covers everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom