Devil Information Dump

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
what there are hacks for this game what bathedic solo makes hacks for this rofl!!!!!!!!! what a loser lol!!!
devil doesnt make hacks, he got them for his old hacking clan, myg0t.
GT is not a hacking clan, its probally not even a clan.

also, myg0t is gone.

=/\/\C

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would probably be better if this thread was closed and all future wonid reports went to the stickied thread. Maybe someone could update the sticky every once in a while.

Best answers
WOnid's are useless now, he's got 1000 of them and changes instantly

we need to get his IP range and ISP. Gimme all the isp info you can get and I'll get his balls snipped

thanks

-Abyss

Best answers
splat0987 said:
WOnid's are useless now, he's got 1000 of them and changes instantly

we need to get his IP range and ISP. Gimme all the isp info you can get and I'll get his balls snipped

thanks

-Abyss
Read up before you post buddy. First, we've got his subnet and we could just ban all earthlink users in california if we fealt like it. We also have his isp (obviously), earthlink. Banning his ip would not work, its dynamic (changes). At the moment, ive seen him using the same wonids twice before, it doesnt just "change by itself". So therefore at the moment wonids are the best way to ban devil.

Best answers
solution....did anyone think of just recording his IP address on the exact time, and date he was using it and e-mailing earthlink? I am pretty sure they keep records of people's IPs on dates and times they change :S

Best answers
I think Earthlink has been unco-operative Goten-san.

Someone said a while ago that he uses CD Keys his brother nicks for him from his computer store.
He's used the CD-Keys of some people here, correct?
Wouldn't that mean that where ever they bought their copy of half life...is the store his brother is at?

Best answers
i dont think his bro gets him cd keys. You guys are comeing up with stuff thats too stupid for him to do thats like me hacking the world and i dont know how to hack. His just use stuff off kazza like people post cd keys in readme files in copys of hl you can d/l(which he could only find like 3 cdkeys) so i think he is most likely useing a cd key generater and other stuff like that. i have friends that do that stuff all the time.

Best answers
I said that because someone said they spoke with him. It's in this thread somewhere.

And you'll find that CD Key generators won't generate CD Keys that can be used online. In fact, they are often just a set of preprogrammed CD Keys.
I once saw a "CD Key" Generator that only ever displayed two different CD Keys. :p

And I think you'll find taking CD Keys from boxes is a lot easier than H4X0Ring CD Keys.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the CD key printed on the outside of the box? There is no chance in hell his brother is opening up hundreds of copies of Half Life to send him CD keys. No chance in hell.

Nextly I wouldn't put it over on Earthlink to be uncooperative if they knew what he was doing. Earthlink is a reasonable enough ISP. Perhaps a bunch of people sending complaints to the right email address might spark an interest.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Earthlink has been uncooperative. Both with myself and Cucumber has said so. They say they are going to do something about it but nothing comes of it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I thought I might bring it to your guys attention that my friends dad works for earthlink and I asked him about a couple things.

I asked him about "hacking" ESF, he said when they recieve messages about people using cheats in a video game they tell there clients something will be done but they brush it off. As you see in Counter-Strike, you cannot join a single server without hackers in it. Devil uses cheats for the game and bugs that cause the servers to freeze. You cannot file any sort of lawsuit for that as again CS is full of it. Professional adults in this business consider what devil does as using cheats, like a gameshark for your playstation. It is pointless to keep bickering on about him, he uses cheats for the game ESF. The only reason it seems bad is because all the people who take a game to serious because someone decides to use some cheats for the game. After talking with my friends dad I see esf from a different point of view. It is a mod, a game, for every game there are cheats, for every game there are sore losers and complainers. Thats life, I have realized that, sadly it will take longer for most of you to see this. Be mature and just ignore cheaters in the game, they find fun in different ways. Maybe someday you all will realize what I am saying.

As for another note, I confess to using cheats in ESF. I have crashed servers before and used speed hack. I am not ashamed of it because it is a game, goto CS or TFC, you wont see such flaming of people there. Maybe you guys should focus more on stoping the creators of the cheats then the users. Dont hate the player hate the game. Devil uses cheats created by computer nerds, maybe you should work more on stoping the cheats from the source instead of focusing on single people because you all know more will come. If you feel the need to ban me for using cheats go ahead, this is a game, I have a life to live and sometimes enjoy playing this mod fairly, and sometimes, unfairly.

I would like to appologize to all server admins for crashing your servers. I use the name [GT] SilverSaiyan. I shall not crash another server because I realized thats pushing it a little to far. Feel free to ban me if thats what you wish, I am only trying to reach out to everyone in a mature fashion. Thank you for reading what I have to say.

If you would like to flame me for being a cheater then my AIM is LoZ3rKiDpUnK, I would be glad to talk.

Best answers
cd heys work for mytipkayer i have like 15 games that are mytiplayer that i use cd keys generateand lots of other stuff

Best answers
whow shocked at ec's post. Though he does have a good point. Its wierd -_-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because it's a game doesn't make it right. That's like saying "I don't feel bad about mugging thag guy on the street, because crime does pay, and people get mugged all the time." I mean sure it's just a game, but that doesn't give somebody the right to ruin it for everyone but themselves. You are turning someone's leisure time into a stressful experience without reason or provocation.

I blame this all on the anonymity(sp?) of the internet. The truth is, if we all knew who everyone was, nobody would have the balls to pull anything that stupid and offensive because we'd all gang up and kick his ass. Real life has defense mechanisms like that which give people reasons not to be complete *******s to everyone they meet, and not to wreck everyone's fun all of the time out of self-interest alone. It's kids like you and Devil who have this newfound freedom of anonymity which gives them the ability to pull **** without being traced that warps your minds into honestly believing that you are somehow justified in ruining everyone else's time, and makes you feel good about not being traceable back into the real world, where you would be beaten like the little pricks you people are. (And you are pricks.)

If you want to use cheats while you're playing PS2 alone at your house, go ahead, but when there are other people involved you should use some common curtesy and some small level of decency and put yourself in everyone else's position before you pull your stupid crap. Just because you feel small outside of the internet doesn't mean you should feel somehow justified in unloading it on the rest of us who are just trying to have a good, simple-minded time, playing a game designed to do just that.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol what a psycho you are Sonic Boyster we wood all kick his ass in real life over a game god that's sad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow you must be talking about someone else because from what I recall I have a life, thats why I am confessing what I have done, to clear my concience before I get rid of my computer. You can sit here and ***** about it all you want, I feel for you. If anyone has a small life it must be you, because words you have stated must come from experience. It really is sad. And if your willing to "beat my ass" over a game I think you should be the one getting help.

And also, how you state everything as me being "alone", I dont know where your getting that from but I think a person like you typing that should get some help because honestly, people who talk and act like you need to get there brains out of there computers and go have some fun, maybe wash your face to get rid of that acne so you wont be afraid to be in public.

Best answers
In response to EC's post about cheats being OK at times in multiplayer games here's a link, http://www.gotfrag.com/?node=feature&id=196&x=
i think this applies to you.

on another note, people consider counter-strike, esf, ect hl mods and other massively multiplayer games an actual sport, such as basketball. So, the ***** and complain when you get to travel and they have to dribble.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok I never said cheating was ok, I just said it is taken to seriously. Read my post again before making such ignorant accusations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom