Devil Information Dump

Best answers
EviLCHiMP said:
Ok I never said cheating was ok, I just said it is taken to seriously. Read my post again before making such ignorant accusations.
I didnt make an ignorant accusation, I believe you are the ignorant one for suggesting why I wanted you to read it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are all misinterpreting what I said -_-' I should have expected as much.

Say you walk up to a kid who is bigger than you at your high school and knock the books out of his hand. Is he going to just walk away? He'll probably warn you first, then smack you upside the head if you do it again, stopping you from continuing to do what you want with him. You can't do that on a virtual level... there's no equivalent to that online, aside from some kind of DOS attack. You can get away with anything. That's what I was trying to say. On top of that you know damn well some of the people on this forum would actually be foolish enough to go to his actual house and do something, but that is beside the point. Jeeze you people interpret things how you want.

And don't give me some half assed argument about "I have a life" and "Look at my self confidence" because it doesn't really tell me anything. Welcome to the anonymity of the internet. You can say whatever you want nobody could possibly have a clue what you were saying was true and what wasn't. I don't want to hear your life story. In this virtual community you have admitted to being an *******, and that's where the buck stops. Your real life doesn't come into play here, with the exception of whatever lead you to ruin the fun of others for your own amusement, which is quite typically low self esteem.

Also note that the only derogatory comment I made directly towards you in that statement was that you felt small outside of the internet, which applies to the statement I just made in the last sentence. You, on the other hand, took it upon yourself to attack me on a much more vicious level than was ever necessary of you. You admitted to being a prick by telling everyone that you crashed their servers and cheated, which caused much more than one person great frustration in trying to play this game, so don't come back acting holier-than-thou towards me for something that you did wrong.

Since that is all straightened out let's get back on topic here. This thread is about devil and people who are of a greater threat to the rest of us than some guy about to stop playing (You did say you were getting rid of your computer, weren't you?).

Best answers
WTF is this crap.

I don't care how you put it. In the books it's abuse of something given to you. If it's taken to a point of fraud or disruption of others and you are caught you can get into a lot of trouble. They write this stuff as laws for a reason - when properly addressed you get your rear handed to you for breaking laws. Look at it this way - Eveyone can burn a game or CD for personal use. Once it's in the property of someone other than yourself the law is broken. If you are caught or turned in they break you.

I don't care if you think it's ok or if you think he's doing something that can be justified. When I'm finished with him he'll have no access to the net unless he leaves the US or works for a company that has access. Even then his sorry behind may get greased for using company bandwidth for public disruption (game or no game). And anyone who plays devil's advocat is exactly that.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not going to comment too much on this for reasons such as I do not wish to entangle myself on this web of emotional outbreaks and forum arguments.

As for EC admitting it, I knew of this before, and I have a lot of screenshots to prove the same and these have already been submitted to the rightful people. What I really don't get is this "mood wave" that EC has. Long ago in ESF, he had similar problems, and then like a decent person he apologised and became 'proper'. Then he again started off in the wrong path and again came the apologetic wave. And finally he is into crashing servers and cheats big time and yet once again, he confesses to the ESF community out on the forums. This may be brave or whatever, but the point I want to state is that this shouldn't any change facts. He is still someone who makes this game hell for our fans and knowing he does this, action should be taken. A week or so before, he posted in this section asking for his WonID to be removed because he said "he was innocent". So just because he confesses what he has done, and seeing his past example, we should not converge into liniency. This is one person who crashes servers, and removes the primary purpose of the ESF team making a mod for it's fan's to enjoy. This is a person who causes agitation to our fans and I know quite a few of my friends (yes I will name them: Halorin, Optional, GMan) who have been immitated and some of them are even so sick of this that they lose interest eventually.

So in conclusion, just because he admits this, doesn't make him lesser the evil. Someone performs a massacre and later commits it, doesn't mean he won't be acted on by law. So my opinion (take it or reject it, I'm just offering it) is to add his WonID back to the WonID list (if it already hasn't been done), ban that WonID from all ESF servers, ban him from Forums, ban him from IRC (I will do this personally if allowed to), and let him be known as one of those annoying people who have removed the relation of "ESF" and "FUN".

----
P.S.
----

What all I have stated above should be taken as a post from a normal forum member, and everything that I have stated are facts. To EC: I am not looking for a response from you to my post, so unless I have said something that is incorrect, please do not do so. I have always stressed that this game should be for fun, and I have very strong opinions against people who want to create environments for ESF users that is just the opposite of fun.

I'm out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) EC could you take the SnS tags out of your title/sig since you left SnS and then joined IoD and then got kicked by IoD (??)

-)SnS(- Is not affiliated with cheaters. I assume that this speedhacking/crashing came before or after he was in SnS.

2) "Cheating is taken too seriously." All cheating does in multiplayer games is generally piss people off. What if, when you were playing chess with someone, I came by, took my arm and swatted all the pieces off the board and said 'you take it too seriously.' What the the **** is that?

3) "Beating someone's ass over a videogame, that's crazy." I would have gladly strangled some mother****ers at their desks and made them format their own PCs. They deserve at least that much. ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what it's worth...I'd kick his ass twice.

Once for cheating, and once for being ****y enough to come tell us and then be all hunky-****in'-dory with it.

The chessboard example is a good one. It's easy to say "you take the game too seriously" when you clearly don't take anything seriously.

Another Invisible Kid slutting the internet for it's impunity.

The only thing I can say personally to Evil Chimp is, thanks for leaving. It will be saving me the aggravation of dealing with another cheater.

PS: Glad to see your dad is getting rid of that old Compaq! He can grab a nice new ibook for you now.

Best answers
someone said we would kick his ass this is sad you guys need to get a life AND YES CDS GENERATORS WORK WITH MYTIPLAYER I HAVE DONT IT but anyways i would cram my rifle up his ass hehehhehe jk

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody said we should kick his ass. I said it deserved to be kicked, and it does. I love the chessboard example... I think I'll borrow it from you Gman.

The point is: Don't come to the forums expecting to get special treatment because you had the gall to come tell us that you did something that was wrong knowingly, and then justified it to yourself. If you want to stop cheating just do it, don't expect a huge pat on the back for stopping what you shouldn't have started. Now like I said, let's get this thread the hell back on topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tons of Fun said:
it;s crap like this is why i hate game's and the ppl that play them this is why i will not stop crashing esf server'si cant stand to see ppl cry over a *** game. hey i know it wood be funny to spam funi and let them know you guy's have this ****ty mod and it sood be shut down
Did you write that? I got it in email =/. And just to let you know, Funimation can't do anything unless ESF is making a profit from this =P.

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
Well in my opinion from that quote i think tons-o-fun should be banned too...u r right its just a game...but u wouldnt like it either if your recreation was interupted by some asswipe with a bot/script that they didnt even create..

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to laugh at cheaters sorry but I have dealt with them in my TFC exp and you know what I still kick their @sses. So it goes to show cheating never always leads you to winning. When I saw a cheater or thought someone might be cheating I would switch to sniper and sniped their pansy @sses until they leave the server. With being able to crash servers though that is protected under the US Law. I talked with my buddy in Buffalo and he works for a Law office I forget the name but if its doing damages to someones computer/server it can be lead to legal action. You wouldn't gain much except maybe get him 5-6 years in prison for computer tresspassing and damages. Although it would be funny "So what are you in for? Oh rape and murder. What about you? I damaged someones server/comp and getting 5 years" hahahahaha stupid kids want to think their all smart and **** well this will teach them. They will not be able to touch a computer for like 10 years or something like that after they get out of prison. Computer tresspassing is taken a lot more seriously and sometimes if you notify an ISP about it and they do not do anything they can also be held responsible I have heard many cases on this before go look some up they are quite interesting to read.

Best answers
For those of you who didn't get it in email, and since it looks like he deleted it, I'll post the whole email (where as UltraPerfectCell only showed the message.

"Hello Bihal,

Tons of Fun has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Devil
Information Dump - in the Server Chat forum of ESF Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=25071&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
it;s crap like this is why i hate game's and the ppl that play them this is why
i will not stop crashing esf server'si cant stand to see ppl cry over a ***
game. hey i know it wood be funny to spam funi and let them know you guy's have
this ****ty mod and it sood be shut down

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications
until you visit the board again.

Yours,
ESF Forum team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

I did that just so that people would know Ultra didn't just make it up...and so I could ask a question...

Tons of Fun, did you just say that you're crashing servers?

Best answers
to the guy who said we should kill the source of the hacks...

they just want to manipulate something like a game, only if they use those hacks, they will be blamed for doing that.

a hack is like a gun. the producer of it doesnt kill ppl. its his job to make guns. the guy who shoots the gun decides to shoot. not the producer.

the guy who shoots would be the cheater, and the gun the hack for the kids that doesnt understand.

Best answers
What Sonic says has some merit about "kicking their ass".That chess example is a good one, but here is another. Not far from my home, there are quite a few "cyber cafes" as they are called. There was one incident at one of these where 1 CS player was playing with another in the same server, and they both were in the same cyber cafe. They both knew they were in the same cyber cafe and 1 guy was continually killing the other and taunting him both in person and thru chat. After awhile the losing guy became extremely angry, and without 2nd notice, pulled out a pistol and shot the first guy twice in the chest. He then left, without saying another word. I didn't hear what happened after, but if I remember the kid died instantly and the shooter probably got 7-10 years or something like that.

Fact is, it may just be a game, but people WILL take it very serious and very personal. Whether the first kid was cheating or not, his actions got himself killed.

Cheating might make a game more fun in certain cases, I remember trying the map hack for Brood War back in the day, but the game quickly got boring because it was too easy, there was no challenge when you could see everything going on at any time. I quickly quit using it, realizing that I was only making the game less fun for myself. The other person didnt know or possibly care whether I hacked, but I did, and I knew my win wasn't genuine, or truthfully my own.

Cheating might seem to make it more fun, but how much fun do u have on CS when you have a program that shoots for you, hitting everyone in the head always. Its not YOU playing, the hack is doing it for you. All you do is move and watch.

As for Tons Of Fun, no1 gives a **** about you, dont you understand that? So you crash servers, big deal. Does it make you feel good to know you have so little in your life that you gain pleasure from making others as angry and as sad as you? Crying out for attention like that isnt gonna make you the favorite for anyone except the other people just like you.

You can't kill off hackers, they are born everyday. There will always be people who try to change the rules for themselves alone to bend the scales in their favor, at whatever cost. It makes them feel powerful, more on the top because they have a hand up on you. Truth is, they dont have anything on anyone. They are usually the worst gameplayers, in part because they dont play, their hacks do the work for them. Even if they hack, most hacks aren't as good as they think, and they get whooped by people who dont hack. In turn they believe they got beaten by a hacker "because if I hack, the only way I can lose is to another hacker" which is bull. Then there are the people who think they are so good that the only way they can beat is by a hacker, so they in turn become a hacker to ensure they stay the best, when they never were.

If a hack is like a gun and the shooter is the hacker/cheater, how can the producer not be held responsible? The producer of the hack almost certainly engages in its use themselves, unless their hack is really a trojan or other virus (which many are), not to mention they give the hack out with the intent to have people use it for... Hacking! *Gasp*
No1 can claim innocence if they are involved.

EC is brave for admitting that hes done it. I dont think any1 here is gonna give him a medal for admitting it and giving it up, but by doing just that he has done something most hackers wont do. But then again, maybe hes just saying that so he can get back to doing bad and trying to look like angel, its your call.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, apparently I missed this thread when I was focusing on the other one. Hey, if you guys want to continue this discussion take it to its sister thread in ESF chat. Quote from here or post again there if you feel necessary, but don't post anything that has already been rebuked by somebody else. Let's get this thread back on topic... the topic of which is Devil.

Edit- Whether or not Tons of Fun said that, he did delete it, so we can get over it now. Tons of Fun, any more spam from you and you can be my 6th warning of the night.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Let me repeat this in this thread, as I said before, when I did hack I did not taunt people, I didnt say a word actually. And if I did fight someone who was good I would congrat them for it, I was never a "mean" hax0r, I just used the cheats to make the game more fun for myself. But you guys are right in some ways, I should care about my opponents feelings, because I remember when I was the one getting crashed. But hey what else can I say =/

Best answers
i'm sorry for going off-topic, and i may get warned for this - but it has to be said.

what are these forums? place for us to hang out and post stuff
what are the servers? place for us to play together and hang out
what is irc? a noob land where you should never go :rolleyes:

but seriously, this is MY community, this is OUR community, we are the players and we belong to the community. our voice should mean at least something... why did the esf team make this game? for the FANS! they dont get paid for it, they did it on their own... why? for ALL OF US... why should we tolerate people like devil and evilchimp and other hackers... these guys spoil our fun and when devil used my name months ago, i almost felt like quitting...

if devil were to come here and post saying sorry and admitting his crap, will he also become a ****ing hero? will he also become an innocent little lamb and will we say "oooooh what a cute little baby, he posted here he has courage, lets shower him with flowers"......no, we won't.... devil SUCKS, people who crash SUCK, evil chimp SUCKS... this is not flaming, this is the fact, people like them spoil our fun.... and i speak from the audience... i speak from the community and i speak from all of us.... we want action taken.... get these losers out of here, contact isps, ban their ips and wonids from servers and boards.... keep doing it if they get new ones.... people like them SUCK and they do not belong in this community, i dont give a **** if they admit it or not.... get them out of OUR hangout....

that was my opinion, and if you are going to warn me for speaking my mind as a community member, go ahead i dont care

Best answers
hey is it possible to e-mail SIERRA and ask where a WONID came from? like a store location. If you can get the information you could tell them about the crime going on and they could sue devil over this whole mess and get his ISP to bann him for good

Best answers
i dont think they wil do somthing about him they wil yust think oh look cartoon crybaby's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom