Devil Information Dump

Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
Man, this person is STILL at it. What did Devil do in the first place (i must have missed it).
1. I rarely ever see this person
2. I saw him, oooh, maybe 1-2 months ago? Give or take, but he didnt caues any problems, then after a few mins, someone notices that that person was Devil, and the person emidiatly left.
3. I'm so lost on this IP thing. So he has 4 main IPs and he hides them sloppily. Now you people found out his IP ranges and are seeing if you finnally stopped him?
*Well, thats all the questions i can think of...but can someone plz tell me what he did in the first place so i dont have to keep felling sorry for this person? (curse my polite ways :\ )
Feel sorry for someone who interupts game play for others. For fun or because he can? It's abuse - plain and simple. We don't have the option to mute/kick/remove his presense. He can simply crash any server he chooses to join on a whim. He's doing something that is far beyond any regular user. Are admins always available? No, they have lives and like to live them.

Example 1= I join the Reality Check ESF server(his known playground for me) Let's say it's the only server that has a decent ping. After a few hours of play in comes "retard" - he sucks and dies - server crash and reset. He gets mad cuz he can't win - server crash and reset. Then he gets "bored"? - retard states "I'm getting bored, I'll let the autoexe crash the server." - server crash and reset at 1 - 2 minute intervals. Now I'm screwed and anyone who has a similar setup.

Just keep banning his wonid and keep tracing. Once you've accumilated enough data send it to Sierra,WON and his ISP. They'll work on it. I've done it to trojan port scanners. Nobody likes to be pee'd on for someone else's mistake.

And think about it. Everytime he gets fed up of finding servers to mess up with a wonid - he has to reinstall with a new key. Make him work too.

Yes, there's plenty to feel sorry about. Feel sorry for the guy because we're trying to remove him/erase him? I guess you could but the masses will dissagree with you.

Btw does anyone know or have contact with the Reality Check ESF server admin?

-Abyss

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reality check just crashed, some dude named ~D~A~R~K~S~I~D~E~ (devil most likely) crashed the server. i have a screenie. about 10 people were after killing him so he was screwed. he got 10 frags and after extreme chaos he died once, and then Warning: Connection Problem appeared. i have a creenie, ill post it in a few. the WonID was

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
reality check just crashed, some dude named ~D~A~R~K~S~I~D~E~ (devil most likely) crashed the server. i have a screenie. about 10 people were after killing him so he was screwed. he got 10 frags and after extreme chaos he died once, and then Warning: Connection Problem appeared. i have a creenie, ill post it in a few. the WonID was

Maybe it's Devil, maybe it's not. I've seen Darkside work with others or a friend too...

Either way lets get them erased yada yada, I'm going to research the thread on Devil and send his ISP a notice, we'll see how that goes. If I find enough info I'll send Sierra and WON some info too.

Collect info then turn it in. Hopefully we can find the Reality Check Server Admin

-Abyss

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already been done by a couple times by admins and by the team. Darkside is devil. No question about it.

Best answers
More like Devil is using Darkside as his name

Anyway,to get back on topic,first we have now found his IP range,now what?

I dunno but maybe the ESF team will include an extra cfg included with his WONIDs banned in them,but I doubt that will happen soon....but it will help

Best answers
ohhh....so you people really think that [SSJ]Mystic is a Devil wannabe,right?

^^ His sig
Devil steals names,I say again,heck before I saw him using someone elses name....

( Not meant to offend or flame anyone,but it IS a fact )

Back to topic : Am writing a cfg that includes his WONIDs,not sure when I should release it,because some WONIDs I know aren't his at all....in fact one of my friends has one of them and that's why he couldn't play online....compared it on an LAN (yes I asked the staff to remove the CD-Key so we can put his in)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
It's already been done by a couple times by admins and by the team. Darkside is devil. No question about it.
Actually, no.

Cell : Lol look its a devil wannabe
youknowwho : Yea and whatsit to ya.
Cell killed youknowwho with kamehameha.
Cell : haha!
Someoneelse : lol
Connection Lost.

Apparently someone else has figured out his secret because devil rarely if all talks.

Best answers
Good gravy I'm still awake :laff: .
*So far, you people know:
-IP ranges
-Most of the WONIDs
-Some names he uses
-and that he hanges around Linux servers?

Did i miss anything? Man this guy is sneaky ;( . Maybe there should be a sticky with the list of names, IPs, WONIDs, and server's he joins so people know how to look for him?
Well i hope this ends soon, this is really annoying and i'm affraid to play ESF now :\ . I mean, what if he's capable of crashing comps, or infecting them? Oh well, just thinking of it make me not want to play online games.
P.S.- Rave, if your not sure to release it, isnt it up to Mastasurf? Also, Does he show up at certain times during the day? You might wanna think about that too.
-ImpTaimer

Best answers
i know this is somewhat off-topic, (sorry mods)

but as far as i know, he cant infect your comp unless you dl something directly from him
and on the crashing thing, get a firewall, he wont be able to get to your comp if you have a firewall, i recommend Norton Personal Firewall 2003 or Zone Alarm Pro

Best answers
ok first of all, is any action even being taken at this point?
sorry, but it seems to me you guys just gave up on banning these Wonids, because I see the same ones on several pages of this thread.

second, how do you take a screenshot with the console down?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
phrack50 said:
ok first of all, is any action even being taken at this point?
sorry, but it seems to me you guys just gave up on banning these Wonids, because I see the same ones on several pages of this thread.

second, how do you take a screenshot with the console down?
hit f5 or whatever your screenshot key is

=/\/\C

Best answers
I just found out you can also use your Printscreen button, and then paste it into MS paint from there. very handy little trick.
but we still need to ban these wonids.

Best answers
Well I sent whatever info I could get to Qwest.net. We'll see what kind of response we get. I couldn't seem to find anything with Sierra, but I'll keep trying. I live close to them so maybe I'll swing by their place and start talking to ppl.

Best answers
I OFFICIALY lost all sympathy for Devil ;( . He crashed Scorchers server. He used the name EviI. He then posed taht the SnS clan was the best hacking clan. This all happened the second he came in. He broke the strings that held me back from ripping him apart ;( . I didn't get the IP but i Scorcher might have (i hope). Well thats all i got for now :S . But i know Scorcher will be more pissed than i am.

Best answers
I'm getting sick of seeing this loser pose as our clan and deface it like that. Not only does he suck as a player, but he sucks as a person too... I hope someone who lives near this guy finds the balls to serial kill him. Seriously.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
devil just crashed schorced earth server like 2 times in a row... anyways his name was evil and his woind was 4009682.

Best answers
No not Evil. EviI . I'm gonna stay away from Scorcher's server for a bit. If Devil keeps "visiting" his server frequently, then i can't risk going on it :\ . I hope Scorcher has some good news to bring us all :( , because frankly, I really want to get back on his server.

Best answers
Don't be scared of pissing him off. He dies to beams. From what I've seen, it's the only way he dies, and when he does, he gets pissed and crashes the server. He can't hack you.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ForeverZero said:
Don't be scared of pissing him off. He dies to beams. From what I've seen, it's the only way he dies, and when he does, he gets pissed and crashes the server. He can't hack you.
ive been able to melee him a lot never really manage to kill him since he mostly eats people. also its fun to piss him off and sometimes he starts talking.

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom