Devil Information Dump

Best answers
Tetra Grammatron Cleric 1692877 :\ positive it was him gota screenshot to prove some if it if you want.

lol sorry didnt read the post before mine :D

Best answers
I dont think pandadog was him, i killed him alot of times without any freezes

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure he's also a forummember, and when he reads this, he will go wild, and crash even more servers. He has to be stopped, at one night this guy crashed my server over 12 times, and i couldn't do anything about it since he did his thingy before i could kick him.After that i figured out, i should bind status to a key. After that i never saw him again. But i'm sure he's ****ing up other servers now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was Orez. He's been banned... Just like Cuc said :D

Best answers
goddamn that guy must be a freak who crashes servers on purpose? thats just.......bizarre...maybe he thinks that hes the one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eeek that _Special thing might be me, because every time I use a special attack (mouse2) it says that in consol, although it works. It doesn't crash servers but I can never resee what people said. And my wonid is 169XXXXX it has 169 so please dont ban me by accident. Im getting home tonight so Ill check and make sure :(

Edit]I dont play as Undefeated of the East and I dont think thats my WonID.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's another guy, I don't think it's DEVIL but another wanabe (DBZM_SSJ4Gogeta):

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
to be hounest.. i see devil less and less.. do you guys still see him around?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, I made some .cfgs for banning Devil. Download the pack HERE then extract the files to your ESF folder. Next, open your listenserver.cfg and/or your server.cfg (Using Notepad) and add this line at the bottom exec BANMAIN.cfg

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL LMAOROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here you go...

Name: Lord Slug
WONID:1692877

LOL LMAOROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the included spam but i cant help myself (including that i was laughing so hard at devil and he kept overflowing me just because of what i did) too bad i didnt get a screen shot :cry: )

*edit
heres the WONID

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has to be the 10th time someone has posted the exact same WonID. Please read other posts, thanks.
-UltraPerfectCel

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hear me out, i do look at the other posts, and i cant find the same WONID. if he's still using the same WONID as the last person posted than there is something wrong.

*edit mybad your right, well i cant help it if he has the same one, as i said theres something wrong if it isnt different.

=/\/\C

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MC, please don't post such remark's as what you have above unless you have evidence to prove it. Yesterday I was trying to fight someone and you kept bothering the hell out of me so I just kept saying no so you would stop asking. Please be a considerate person and do so of what has been asked.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EviLCHiMP said:
MC, please don't post such remark's as what you have above unless you have evidence to prove it. Yesterday I was trying to fight someone and you kept bothering the hell out of me so I just kept saying no so you would stop asking. Please be a considerate person and do so of what has been asked.
sorry dude, my bad, i just jumped to conclusions too soon, so mybad sorry about that, forget what i said about chimp, im stupid.

also sorry for spamming

=/\/\C

Best answers
1:Find out where he lives
2:grab a USASautoshotgun
3:load the USASautoshotgun
4:get car drive to his house
5:ram tro a window or door
6:kill everybody inside
7:grab a jerrycan with benzine
8:throw the benzine tro his house
9:get out off the house
10:grab a match throw it at the house
11:watch the show.
:devgrin: :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Provide the props and I'll go. That was pretty *** and pointless... but o well. Its our hatred of Devil... even though I dont even play anymore >.<

Cuc, you said you banned Devil from the forums right? Was it an IP ban or a name ban?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IP, I'm working on a script that will ban him and his ranges on a keypress for you guys. I'll release his IP info soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Im 13 and i started C++ 2 years ago... I forgot all of it now :cry:

If you have his IP, why not just stick it here and let the people ban them from the servers... unless some ass here tries to hack him o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom