Devil Information Dump

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since this is the sticky lemme repeat myself..

* trace
* log MAC
* ban MAC
* done

Ow.. I never checked bu BS keys SHOULD work aswell.

Best answers
We just need to wait for the ESF team to get their act together and support the server-side of things. They should know by now what does it, and why they haven't released a patch to this is beyond me.

Best answers
Yea, im a regular at Predatorial Tendencies' ESF Server, and it was so damn annoying how he comes in and crashes the place... Especially when he gets owned lol.

Btw Draco/Mars or any other PT admin, heres 1 to add to banning wonids(goes for the ESF server admins too)
He goes by the name Zero.

He came in PT server today(dont know if he is Devil or just the type that mimics) and said "Freeze", i quickly went to console, typed status so i can grab his wonid. At the same time i went and said "quick, some1 grab his wonid", i then told him if server crashes then it would be him cuz i was with other regulars and right after that server overflowed. I

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He must be using someone else's name again. I played against someone named zero but they kind of stunk and they weren't devil. I know that for a fact.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an old OGC hack. Me and a couple of friends are planning up something to... i'd rather not say, but hopefully we wont be seeing that Devil guy soon.

Best answers
There is always someone out there that wants to be a wannabe ****. Thats what I hate and will be willing to stop.

Best answers
Devil was trying to impersonate Groovy and me again, he was sighted in some private servers with..... "FRIENDS?"

Two guys was impersonating one of the ESF forum mods(Cucumba) that day saying how much the mod sucks and stuff.
And the other guy impersonated Mystix.
Which crashed the server.

Unfortunately, I couldn't see the status because my whole screen was filled with strange messages.
;(

Best answers
Banning subnet=good idea. If someone other than him wants to play ESF and finds thier subnet banned, they contact server admin, admin tells them why they are banned and for what reason, then they go to thier ISP about it. If enough PAYING customers ***** about this guy, they WILL drop him or lose customers, and if it is a college, he will get expelled(I know how universities get about thier T1 usage). When faced with losing 20/40 bucks or 200/400 bucks a month, a buisness will always go with losing the small amount. Ahh, cutting losses can be a good thing sometimes :devgrin:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do have a rather large body of his IPs from his contact with this forum, I will post his subnet ranges within the week. This unfortunately means that most of california that uses earthlink as an ISP will not be able to play on that server.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This subnet banning thing is the best idea yet. And yes cuc, most of those Cali users will get banned, but hopefully if they are dedicated players of ESF, they might just do something to trace down Devil and get some action taken against him. And if such a thing is done, then we can freely unbann the subnets and let the genuine players back on esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I keep saying it.. get his IP... trace it when ya got it. (leave the game.. so ya sure he is still on that IP)

get all info.. preferably MAC but comp name, [email protected] etc.

Also log the timezone you are in and when he used that IP.. then link em to this forum and that servers admin. (any good admin keeps logs of such stuff)

Then let his ISP ban him.. simple. (or in a rare case this does give a mac and ban that)

Best answers
yup ur right the subnet banning will be very logical at this point.. thing is isnt masta from california?? :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Willkillforfood
Devil was playing under the name "DarkOne" using an already listed 3636253 won I.D. a couple days ago. I took screenshots if needed, but I doubt they are since..heh, the i.d. is already listed. This was on the Preditorial Tendancies server, I pm'd the admin that frequents this server and asked him to ban the won i.d.s that are listed since..the guy walked into the server using one :).
It's very lame to use bugs to kill ppl, but using my name on a server, is EVEN LAMER, i think you should just ban the whole subnet, i'm gonna do that on my server that i always use when i play ESF, hopefully enough ppl will complain about him, so his account will get dropped...:devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He use dmy name and ti was verry strange.
The I and l (capital i and little l) look the same in half-life so instead of [SA]KilledWithStyle

he used:
[SA]KiIIedWithStyIe

It looks strange here, but if you put in the game it looks the same.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Masta is in cali, but the subnet ban will affect only earthlink users. Earthlink stops traceroutes on his IPs.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait I use earthlink.
Is it only earthlink ppl in california or all earthlink ppl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all ya need is his ISP, alot of proof he is bad and a abuse mail. :D

Best answers
i was playing cs and i saw someone named devil, i asked him if he played esf and he said yes, here is his wonid:

btw, how do you find a players ip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom