Development SVN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Now im thinking of a thing like using Tortoise SVN the thing is it would be like zeq2 lite revisions.Like we would download with Tortoise SVN and uprade to the latest revision i mean the graphics like in the videos and even the perfect melee so everyone would be happy and you would go on with the project and everyone would play it.Im new to the forums so dont judge me :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Tortoise SVN is already being used for the inteam. However, we are not going to publish it for everyone to "try" out the latest version as it is today. Besides, the final version is far from complete. People would just complain about how incomplete the final is and how buggy it is causing too much issues.

Best answers
that zeq2 causes issues and no one is complaining i think esf would be not a lot diffrent tho

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeq2 is an Open Source game, the community helps develop the game. Without releasing the SVN, that wouldn't be possible. ESF on the other hand is a mod made solely by the Devs, here giving us the SVN serves no purpose.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZEQ2 also has a completely different development plan compared to ESF. ZEQ2 is an open-source community based project. ESF isn't.

A development SVN is already being used, but it's not available for public.

Best answers
well if you made not completely public i mean registered to the esf forums it would be good for you because playing people would help you fix the bugs by finding them it would be very good tho more game testers faster we get esf:final

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The problem is that quite a few test and leave very quickly. We had this before and we are quite tired of that.

Best answers
well i would test a lot more i been waiting for esf:final and i am annoyed its still not finished and now even im bored on my pc damn

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you are annoyed its not finished yet I suggest you join the team to speed up the progress. There is also a life outside the computer world, don't see it as an expansion pack.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The open beta only generated complaining about it being unplayable and few reliable bug reports.

Best answers
If you are annoyed its not finished yet I suggest you join the team to speed up the progress. There is also a life outside the computer world, don't see it as an expansion pack.
i dont have any skills on modeling or anything else im good at testing games :D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That won't speed up the development as much. And do you have any idea what the duties are of a bt?

Best answers
of a what??? i could speed up a bit the development by fiding bugs because im good at it i found almost all bugs in open beta final and 1.2.3

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Finding bugs is one of the duties of a tester, there is more to it. Let's not forget that the team already has beta testers.

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you are just ******* aint finishing this thing at all you are just annoying us *****

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know that? :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Creating a whole new game with enhanced quality, new melee system, new models, animations and so much more takes a lot of time. Let's not forget this mod is free and some people inteam has a life. If you can't join the team besides beta tester because you lack the skills you are in no position to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom