Destructo Disk

Best answers
I saw that there have been other people who have had problems with the destructo disk. Mine freezes my program when I fully charge it. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Do you think it could be solved by changing the video away from direct3d? Any help would be appreciated.

-Rage

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rage82 said:
I saw that there have been other people who have had problems with the destructo disk. Mine freezes my program when I fully charge it. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Do you think it could be solved by changing the video away from direct3d? Any help would be appreciated.

-Rage
have you tryed changing it you open gl?

Best answers
I haven't had a prob with Freezer's disc other than idiots crashing the server. However Krillin's dics gets me all the time. Basically when someone is creating it nearby and my toon hears it (I hear the sound) HL freezes. I'm thinking it's the just the sound code itself there. I'll try changing the sound and see what happens there.

-Abyss

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes not missing a file. you should try playing in opengl since thats probably what the creation of the mod is based on. software and d3d are bugged a bit

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it hasnt been fixed yet. but ive read that in 1.2 they will fix it.

also, it crashing has nothing to do with sound or video mode, its just in the code.

=/\/\C

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's already "fixed"
harSens found out that's the soundfile which causes the crash ....
just replace it with another soundfile and try it again
(I think there's a error in the looping function)

Best answers
I had the same problem with the destructo disk except that it was the disk for gotenk's models. Its like a doughnut and every time i fully charged it my game died....i dont know why.....so i cry.....swollow a fly....screw an apple pie....then die...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom