Destructo Disk!!!

Best answers
When I play with Krillin and start doing a Destrocto Disc the computer crashes completely.
I tried in different maps but the same,
I did a Frieza Disc with Freeza and Cell but it doesn't crash.
The bots can use the Destructo Disc but I can't.
Help!! ;(

Best answers
Maybe u just go on Open GL rendering,the same thing to me with spirit bomb before...

Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Maybe u just go on Open GL rendering,the same thing to me with spirit bomb before...
That was the whole point of reading the sticky. Destructo discs crash servers, no matter what. There's nothing you can do about it besides kicking the ppl that use it or if your into coding, get the metamod source and remove the destruco disc entity and have fun compiling :fight:

Best answers
No..... I use it all thew time when im Krillen(did I spell his name right?) and it works.... :p

Best answers
No the bug only happens once in a while, and also only when its fully charged.

Best answers
why would you ever fully charge a DD? I thought the whole point of the attack was to charge it right below the yellow line, hold it there, sneak up on someone, and let it fly.....

Best answers
Yea, thats why alot of people argue that the DD bug is only a mith, when in fact it's been around since the first beta. And anyways, DDs are pretty useless because you dont gain much ki using them, but they do work pretty good for revenge (or gohan sheilds)

Best answers
yah they do not work well as far as gaining ki goes, however its always fun to go on godly killing sprees with them muahahaha :devsmile:

and I've heard of this bug, but for some reason this has never ever hapened to me o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom