Demos >.>

Best answers
Everytime I record a demo, then play it back, the aura and player models don't show up. I can't figure out why. Demos for other mods work. Does anyone know why this happens?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's because the demo is starting on first person view. After the demo starts, go to console and type down thirdperson. This should fix it.

Best answers
okay, that problem is fixed, but another occured. when i played the demo back, there were no special effects or sounds, there were in the other demos i took, but now there arent...

Best answers
I didn't want to make a new thread when there is a help one already, so here goes. Whenever I play my demos, they playback choppy. My game FPS is 100 consistently, but when I play the demo it seems like it is struggling to keep track of where my character is. I'll see like 3 mirror images behind him. This is extremely annoying, it looks like I have a crappy computer to someone watching the demo when I have one of the best. Anyone know what to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cl_updaterate

im not sure what its normaly set at i think 20, but when i cranked mine up a bit to 40 it fixed that same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom