Deciding on new mmo to play.

Best answers
about "spending all your wages" lol it's possible, he could be spilling 100+ up on that game buying VIRTUAL CURRENCY!!!! o_O, yea, i know cause my freinds whole family plays wow (except his mom, and he just recently quit) but when he was playing, i always saw how his dad was spending 100's of dollers for gold....i was like" WASTEEEEEE i should have that money"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been through my little MMO period. I played MxO for a couple months through the beta, and then three months of WoW. The money didn't bother me, but the game was just the same as any other electronic distraction. Why spend hours slowly improving a character that isn't even real when I could be having more fun playing other games that reward skill before dedication.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK said:
!! Tell me you are a Night Elf and I'll smack you.. At least you're not a rogue..

P.S. I'm agreeing with Pride's post, and know the burden that is playing a Warrior :/

This being the other MMO I pay to play.. Yes.. I play two MMO's AND have a life.. zomg.. I think 'FodderSide' as we called it, is about to end soon so if you wanna check it out I'd advise you do it quickly.
Dude, as a human warrior, I know the pain.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I got say is it's probably the hardest to be a priest/healer with a bad group, because they blame you.

In the end, the only thing you can say is, "Nice aggro" and move on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
All I got say is it's probably the hardest to be a priest/healer with a bad group, because they blame you.

In the end, the only thing you can say is, "Nice aggro" and move on.
Yup. I still think you're one of the best healers I'd ever played with, but it does work both ways.

Back when I still did the smaller instances regularely, I was not above letting a bad healer Feel why it's a good idea to HEAL the tank... And everyone else for that matter.

Best answers
i quit playing WoW last week, (5 days clean so far)
ive been playin it from the beginning since day one,
however i reached all my goals, had 2 different accounts horde and alliance on the same realm. 60 undead rogue and 60 night elf rogue.
i continue playin the night elf and went till naxx. duel wield servo arms. and full nightslayer and full bloodfang some AQ gear and even better.

it just got to bored, doing random 800 sinister strikes and 1200 sinisterstrike crits. i got so bored and asked myself what will happen if i get another epix, and another. the same question as ppl asked theirself before they quit the game.

but ive seen and heard some interviews about the new pvp system and other pvp things in burning crusade, and **** yeah ill go play again. but for now ill try to have a break, i think i can congratulate myself if i hold on for even one month.

but like most of u ppl know in the end game you are nothing without an guild. so i left my guild wich i was together with for 8 months, so just joining some other guild wouldnt be the same. and ive kinda blocked myself by leaving them so that i wouldnt go back.

ANYWAYS !!!!, for now ive been 5 days clean and having a hardcore WoW past. (well not raelly i had hot females and go out every week) but still u get my point, the daily stuff like now and i still have summer vacation its ****ing boring when there is nothing around to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom