Deathball + ki blob

Best answers
I threw a ki blob into someone deathball and the deathball just sat there. Not sure if it was moving at all because the player ran into his own ball a second or two after i threw the ki blob.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh ... can you explain again ... I didn't really understand one sentence
btw ... you can't throw kiblob ... only kiblast which can create kiblobs
and explain if the DB was flying or charging ... simply explain it again with more details

Best answers
Thats probly a glitch on esf from your graphics card what kind of graphics card do you have?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you managed to have a much greater PL than the person, then it is possible that their deathball and your ki blast got into a power struggle and somehow matched its power... I have seen PSs with kiblasts vs. Generic, but never has the Ki Blast done any good.

Best answers
Lets see, to state what I was trying to say up there again.

I was playing as Cell against 4 other bots. I was in the air throwing some ki blats around when I heard the sound of a deathball being charged. I looked around for a while and finally found him and backed away knowing that the deathball would be coming at me soon. Freeza threw the DB a little sooner than I had expected, I panicked and just threw a ki blob at the deathball. That is when the DB just sat there motionless as far as I could tell. However I didn't have long to see which was winning because the Freeza bot ran into his own DB a few seconds after the PS began.

I have a geforce 3 ti 500 and have never had any problems with the card.

I also had only a couple million PL more than the Freeza bot.

I hope that is a little more clear than what I stated first.

Best answers
What seems to have happend was that when the frieza bot through the death ball, you PSed it with your Kiblast. Thats why it looked like it was just staying there, then the bot ran into it and killed itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom