Death Wave idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I have an idea on how to make Frieza's Death Wave work in ESF. I was thinking of making it a thin blade-like shape, about as thin as the disks.

Now...have any of you ever played the Import DBZ Legends and played as Frieza? When he used death wave, there was a line of tiny explosions that rapidly went along the ground in a straight line in an instant.

Thats how I was thinking death wave could work. I was thinking of making it a purple-colored blade and be chargable, the longer the harge, the stronger. It would take a lot of ki though (like Krillin's Scatterbeam) to charge up because of the type of attack it is. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe when death wave is fired, it becomes like a disk and would be an insta-kill if it hits anyone or it can just explode on them like the death wave in Budokai 2, but if it hits the ground, it would cause of line of small explosions that would continue until it reaches the wall. So this attack would be useful against those still on the ground if they get caught in the line of explosions...and it would still be useful against those in the air if its thrown right at them. The blast radius of the explosions would be a little bigger than the finger beam so it could catch people in the line a little easier if your aim is slightly off or they move a little to the side.

Anyway, I just figured this would be a unique attack for frieza and wouldn't be too powerful so it wouldn't be spammed like mad, but still useful for a sneak attack on someone on the ground.

Anyway, this is my idea and the team can change it if they want if they decide to use it. It sounds complicated. I know. But it never hurts to try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds cool, frieza does need some more attacks (along with a few others..)

Best answers
well what if the wave was kinda bigger and it would be explosive and it will cover the ground and air

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is it frieza always has to have the instant stuff. The instant kill disk, the instand finger lazer that can't be blocked the telekenesis which can't be blocked. ANd now this... which again can't be blocked and is instant kill... so of course I'm against this.

And then when he transes he has something more powerful then the SB, the death ball. and you can move around, i say the way he is now, he's actually over powered. because if you use him correctly he is deadly. you always have to be moving so if you're oppenent has good aim.. stopping to charge is a big mistake, because you don't have any time to dodge or block the finger lazer. It's either he hits you or he misses depecting all on his aim.

So i say no

Best answers
Friezas the instant kill person. It (a he or she or heshe?) most of his attacks can kill anyone becasue it was the ultimate being with no power :p .

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Frieza has enough insta-crap. Im perfectly fine with death ball spamming. No need to add more to him.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Why is it frieza always has to have the instant stuff. The instant kill disk, the instand finger lazer that can't be blocked the telekenesis which can't be blocked. ANd now this... which again can't be blocked and is instant kill... so of course I'm against this.

And then when he transes he has something more powerful then the SB, the death ball. and you can move around, i say the way he is now, he's actually over powered. because if you use him correctly he is deadly. you always have to be moving so if you're oppenent has good aim.. stopping to charge is a big mistake, because you don't have any time to dodge or block the finger lazer. It's either he hits you or he misses depecting all on his aim.

So i say no
=D why do you dislike the surgeons aim?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh i don't know what you mean... unless i made a typo or something...

It's just there is no way to dodge it. that's what i hate about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said Death Wave was instant. I said it needed to be charged. Also, I said that it would be up to the team whether it would cause an explosion or be an insta-kill if the wave hit someone before it hit the ground or a wall. If it did hit the ground or wall, a line of explosions would form rapidly, going across the floor or wall starting from the point of impact the the edge.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this move gets in, take telekinesis out.

Best answers
Totally a worthless move. Slow speed, charges, too little damage.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it should be a little thicker than a disk and not instant killpowerlevel dependant damage big time, basically should cross a certain distance depending on charge level, having explosions along the ground would be great, i like this. and ummm no offense team but the telekenisis is a bit worthless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I had a video of Frieza using death wave in DBZ Legends... >.<

Best answers
dont forget other games as well. In supersonic warriors he uses the attack on lvl 1 and 3. and i do believe that frieza form one can do death ball

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
And then when he transes he has something more powerful then the SB, the death ball.
The Spirit Bomb is the most powerful projectile (non-beam) in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shao said:
The Spirit Bomb is the most powerful projectile (non-beam) in ESF.
indeed. Death ball is 2nd place though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if anything , this should be a beam , for beam struggs , frezia has no beams for struggs that are good , or give weak charcters with no beam attks that are good two genric beam at the same time for struggs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
indeed. Death ball is 2nd place though.
Indeed you are wrong. Both of you. With the death ball you can move, though it's not as strong. You are trans with chances are a higher pl, but you can move . And with turbo on you can move faster. The SB you just sit there open to any attack. So no, the Death Ball is more powerful. Both the SB and the DB will kill you. It's what advantages and disadvantages that make which more powerful. Leave frieza alone, he's fine the way he is

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he really needs a strugg beam , other then genric beam or a special genric , it's no fun having a charcter that is no challenge in some ares , frezia disk can easily be dodged , so can death ball (but u will die from the explosion anyway) , telikenisis is a peace of crap , he rally does need a strugg beam if a n y t h i n g

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom