DBZ tenkaichi 2 again

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
That sounds useful, I'll have to try it out. O:

So, by doing this, your opponent, using a Rush, doesn't touch you, but flies past you or something? That's what I'm getting from your description. :3

This is how it works if you do the stepin, instead of teleporting which is hard as hell to a rush now, you will step in and meet them face to face, they are vulnerable at this point, as they can't block/teleport. So use your imagination, you can step in then do a step out.

etc etc.

Best answers
it hasnt come out in Australia yet so i still need to wait

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have an announcement!!!!

*gets up on a soap box*

Ahem...Cell, once again, retains his imperfect cell voice in all his forms, just like always. Once again, we got ****ed over. Thank you for your time.

*Gets off soap box*

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
I have an announcement!!!!

*gets up on a soap box*

Ahem...Cell, once again, retains his imperfect cell voice in all his forms, just like always. Once again, we got ****ed over. Thank you for your time.

*Gets off soap box*
Yes, we really got ****ed over because of one error. Change it to the Japanese voices if it bothers you so much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
Yes, we really got ****ed over because of one error. Change it to the Japanese voices if it bothers you so much.
My. You're just a golden rain of sunshine, aren't you?

Cell's voice in these games have become such a major thing that a common question about new DBZ games is whether cell's voice has been fixed or not. This has nothing to do with american or japanese voices.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
My. You're just a golden rain of sunshine, aren't you?
Why, because I used the same context you did?

~*Logan*~ said:
Cell's voice in these games have become such a major thing that a common question about new DBZ games is whether cell's voice has been fixed or not. This has nothing to do with american or japanese voices.
Regarding that, Cell is quite possibly the most overrated DBZ villain. But even so, the fact that his voice doesn't change doesn't make this game fubar.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Tenkaichi 2 is full of errors, though none of them really distract you from the game unless you are very picky when it comes to detail and consistancy with the show. I will admit that it's annoying that they haven't fixed Cell's voice yet, but then again I'm starting to think it was intentional since there is no way they could continue making the same mistake over and over again (then again, anything's possible).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
This is how it works if you do the stepin, instead of teleporting which is hard as hell to a rush now, you will step in and meet them face to face, they are vulnerable at this point, as they can't block/teleport. So use your imagination, you can step in then do a step out.

etc etc.
Or maybe, step in, then do a stun attack?

Though I don't think you'd have enough time for that.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Or maybe, step in, then do a stun attack?

Though I don't think you'd have enough time for that.
You think so? If they're stunned, you should be able to pull it off...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, first you step in, then you stun.

X -> Triangle.

But this move only works in close combat mode, so you'd have to do it RIGHT before the enemy hits you with their Rush.

Mogwai, I still don't see how a step-in move (do you mean the close combat move, or do you mean a normal forward dash at long distance?) can help you avoid getting hit by a Rush. o:

Best answers
Okay play tenkaichi 1, now when a person does the rush moves, a split second before they hit you with it, they are vulnerable to 1 a power hit or 2 a teleport, you will see it because they will fail to start the attack.

Now in tenkaichi 2, it isn't there, well i didn't think it was there, but it is, think of it this way, it is like dodging a beam, right before the rush gets to you, Hit the X button to do a step in, yes it is a close combat move so they have to be up in your face, this is easier then teleporting i tried both, and the stepin moves save me way more.

Against omega shenron at the end of the game, he went to do a dragon thunder to ssj4 gogeta, i did the step in move, hit him stunned him and hit him for 20k of my own dmg, instead of taking 33k of his, see what i mean now?

Also yes you can do a step in stun, like i said they are vulnerable to anything, you could do a stepin flying kick if that floated your fancy, personally i like to step in then intate a combo, but that is just me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, awesome.

I'll definitely try this. :3 Thanks man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
what's cell's voice error ?
All of Cell's Transformations have the same voice as Cell 1st Form.

Best answers
The only problem iv had with the stepin move was when they come from the side, lol it doesn't seem to work there, but that is what power guard is for i suppose?

Frontal above and below it works peachy fine tho.

Best answers
Parker said:
What is the difference beetween UK version and USA version?
The difference between the European and North American version is that the Euro version features the Japanese music. I don't think Funimation has any power in Europe.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is another difference too and thats the TV signal. Most Europeans use the PAL signal well the North American tv's uses the NTSC signal. So you need to make sure you know which TV signal you have or else the picture will be all scrambled. There are some tv's that accept both the NTSC and PAL signal but I forget which ones though. Just google it and I'm sure you can find it.

Right now I'm in the midst of trying to transfer over the Jap music to the North American release (not going to go into this because it might lead somewhere bad) But I did purchase tenkaichi 2 and so far I'm loving it. Just at the Cell Saga right now and playing on diffuculty 3, I decided to start off on the hardest so I get some challenge I remember I played Tenkaichi 1 on medium/2 and I beat it no problem so this time I want a challenge.

Best answers
Phobius said:
Well there is another difference too and thats the TV signal. Most Europeans use the PAL signal well the North American tv's uses the NTSC signal. So you need to make sure you know which TV signal you have or else the picture will be all scrambled. There are some tv's that accept both the NTSC and PAL signal but I forget which ones though. Just google it and I'm sure you can find it.
Yeah, but I dunno, I didn't see a reason to mention TV signal. If you're buying the game in your region, it shouldn't matter. ;)

Phobius said:
Right now I'm in the midst of trying to transfer over the Jap music to the North American release (not going to go into this because it might lead somewhere bad) But I did purchase tenkaichi 2 and so far I'm loving it. Just at the Cell Saga right now and playing on diffuculty 3, I decided to start off on the hardest so I get some challenge I remember I played Tenkaichi 1 on medium/2 and I beat it no problem so this time I want a challenge.
D3 sounds like fun though. I don't get to play the game til December 25th. :cry:

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but there are other "ways" of obtaining it and again I don't want to get into that subject.

SandStorm said:
D3 sounds like fun though. I don't get to play the game til December 25th.
Why where abouts do you live?

*edit*
Nevermind I looked at your "location" in your profile hehe. Unless its lying to me of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom