DBZ tenkaichi 2 again

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SandStorm said:
Downloading someone's version of a character's not as fun as training them yourself.
I agree 100%.

Whats getting a game when you don't do things yourself? I call it a waste of a game personally. I like to get every enjoyment out of what I paid for instead of cheating or using someone else's data. Thats why I'm also playing it on 3 so I can get the full experience with a strong cheap AI opponent.

Up to you do whatever you want but I suggest just doing it yourself you feel more rewarded doing it yourself.

Best answers
The bad side is some people don't have the time to do so, so they want to face a opponent that is fairly strong people can provide that, i agree with you, that it is better to do it yourself. Like i said though it is just some people don't have that kind of time =P.

There are people who only play games like 45 minutes a day, at that rate i could see T2 finished in about a month and a half or so.

Best answers
Can anybody tell me how to get in "Destined Rivals" saga? I've beaten everything else, and haven't gotten it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Can anybody tell me how to get in "Destined Rivals" saga? I've beaten everything else, and haven't gotten it.
In the Majin Buu saga, you need to defeat Gohan with Goten.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the buu saga, when you play as goten (and i think that's the mission after the saiyaman one) and you train with gohan, you have to beat him to get the saga.

Best answers
Well, now I beat that saga. Thanks guys. I also have one more question. How do I get the Z items I need to fuse to get Kid Goku, Grandpa Gohan, and General Tao? Do I wish for them or what?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Well, now I beat that saga. Thanks guys. I also have one more question. How do I get the Z items I need to fuse to get Kid Goku, Grandpa Gohan, and General Tao? Do I wish for them or what?
Grandpa Gohan = Master Roshi's Pupil + Fox Mask
Fox Mask can be obtained by fighting Yamcha at the Mountain Road in the Majin Buu Saga, story event 11.​
Master Roshi's Pupil can be unlocked by fighting Grandpa Gohan in Kami's Lookout during the Fated Rivals story.​

General Tao = Bros. Of Crane Hermit + Memorial Campaign
You can get both of these Z Items if you defeat General Tao. General Tao is in a majority of the story events that takes place on Earth. General Tao is located in one of the cities.​

Kid Goku = Need to defeat Grandpa Gohan at Kami's Lookout in the Fated Rivals Story, story event 3.

Best answers
Oh, you mean that one. Sorry, I thought you were talking about something different.

EDIT: Do you know a specific saga and event where I can find General Tao?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Oh, you mean that one. Sorry, I thought you were talking about something different.

EDIT: Do you know a specific saga and event where I can find General Tao?
Saiyan Saga > 09 Hurry! Goku > South City

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want to add, to get Zarbon's What-If Scenario, defeat Dodoria with Gohan and Krillin in the Namek Saga, Mission 2.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just finished the game with 100% and beat all three tournaments on all four difficulty modes, but I want to know how do you find the attributes that go above +15?

For example:

Attack +19
Speed +19

Best answers
I got a new, simple question. Does this game allow you to create more than one mode to play on? Like, if I started a new mode, would it erase my current data? I would like to start another mode, but I don't want my data on this mode to get erased.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
I got a new, simple question. Does this game allow you to create more than one mode to play on? Like, if I started a new mode, would it erase my current data? I would like to start another mode, but I don't want my data on this mode to get erased.
You can go back and go through each of the saga's again. Just select a senario and play it again.

Best answers
MC said:
I just finished the game with 100% and beat all three tournaments on all four difficulty modes, but I want to know how do you find the attributes that go above +15?

For example:

Attack +19
Speed +19
You wish for it from the dragon and select "100g Training". Everything then goes +19 unequipped or not on ANY character.

KidBoy17 said:
Whats the highest level?
122 when you control them. 228 is the max I've gotten on Level 3.

Oh and in other news, I've completed the game ON MY FIRST RUN on level 3. I found it extremely easy at times too... The only times I found it remotely hard is when I was Roshi and Yajirobe fighting Meta Cooler and then against Kid Buu with Vegeta, Majin Buu, Hercule etc.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
You wish for it from the dragon and select "100g Training". Everything then goes +19 unequipped or not on ANY character.
Oh, alright. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone know how to do the teleport hits? I know if you land a charged up melee shot and hit the triangle button it will teleport behind them but after you hit them again, how do you teleport behind them again?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Oh, alright. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone know how to do the teleport hits? I know if you land a charged up melee shot and hit the triangle button it will teleport behind them but after you hit them again, how do you teleport behind them again?
As far as I know, you can only teleport once after doing a Smash hit, but I remember Super Vegetto saying something about being able to teleport more when you're in MAX Power mode, or some characters being able to do it, like Vegetto. You'll have to do some experimenting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Different characters have different amounts. Some people can teleport twice without being in max power mode, and some can do it more than 2 in MAX POWER. I was playing as kid buu with +2 Dragon homming, went into max power mode, beat him around the stage four times, and teleport-hit him 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom