DBZ tenkaichi 2 again

Best answers
Phobius said:
Why where abouts do you live?

*edit*
Nevermind I looked at your "location" in your profile hehe. Unless its lying to me of course.
Heh, different reason than you think. I didn't have the money to buy it, so I had to ask for it as a gift for the holiday season. :D

Best answers
Phobius if you want a challenge then fear not, hildegarn vs tapion on diff 3 will make you scream lol, i tried meleeing him it didn't work, i tried power hits, he blocked em, i beamed him when he was attacking me, he beamed me back for triple the damage.

Doesn't matter how much you lvl up either, he still woops the ass, i got close to beating him on diff 3, but i had to drop the difficulty for that fight, it was just insanely hard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Level 3 is unbelievably difficult, Level 2 is hard enough.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Who the hell is Hatchhyack?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z_Gaiden:_Saiyajin_Zetsumetsu_Keikaku

<HR></HR>
Does anyone feel that Tenkaichi 2 still has room left for improvement? I'm loving every second of this game but I can't help but to feel that this isn't the ultimate Dragon Ball Z game.

Things that should be improved on:

Cinematics - These were interesting to watch but they didn't really capture that moment [they are replaying] from the show. I haven't played the first Budokai game, but I was told that the cinematics from that were much more true to the show.

Maps - There should be a lot more maps than this. I feel weird fighting on Planet Namek when I'm supposed to be on Planet Kanassa or Planet Vegeta (Bardock's Story) or fighting Brolly on Earth when it's supposed to be New Planet Vegeta. Another thing is the destroyed version of the map, it never has any variation.

Tournament Map - They still have the tournament map the same as the others, which is a combination of the old one and the new one. They should have two seperate ones, the old one and the new one.​

Cell Games Arena - I still think those planes and tanks should be excluded.​

Dragon Adventure - I didn't have too many problems with this other than what seems the infinite amount of fights you undergo. Not to mention that a majority of the time you're moving your right analog stick, trying to guide Yamcha's Spirit Ball towards the appearing bricks while waiting for the next thing to load. Another thing is that I think they should've started from Dragon Ball and work up to Dragon Ball GT.

Saving - Need's an autosaving feature so that it doesn't ask you after every fight if you want to save.

What-If Senarios - These are fun, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of them. Some of them are pretty ridiculously lame, such as Zarbon's What-If Senario. Maybe Spike (Tenkaichi developers) should team up with Banpresto (Super-Sonic Warrior developers) and exchange ideas.

Characters - Unfortunately, there needs to be more of them. I don't care if the character had a one episode stint, more need to be added. Where's Dr. Willow?

Music - I will admit, the music in this game is pretty good, but it could be better.

Multiplayer - Because there is none.

Create-A-Character - Still waiting for this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg2k5 said:
Can anyone confirm if Hatchhyack is in it?
He's not. Anyways all of MC's suggestions are agreed with me.:yes:

How do I unlock the following characters:

Kid Goku
Tao Pai Pai
Granpa Gohan

And where do I get the items to fuse for Tao?
And how do I get the extra Grandpa Gohan Saga?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't a 2 player mode?

There isn't up to 4 characters while tag teaming?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
There isn't a 2 player mode?

There isn't up to 4 characters while tag teaming?
Multiplayer as in online play. I apologize for not elaborating properly.

mf29 said:
He's not. Anyways all of MC's suggestions are agreed with me.:yes:

How do I unlock the following characters:

Kid Goku
Tao Pai Pai
Granpa Gohan

And where do I get the items to fuse for Tao?
And how do I get the extra Grandpa Gohan Saga?
If I remember correctly, if you fight General Tao, you'll get both items though I don't remember which city he was in.

Grandpa Gohan = Master Roshi's Pupil + Fox Mask
Tao Pai Pai = Bros. Of Crane Hermit + Memorial Campaign

GameFAQs said:
Kid Goku + Master Roshi's Pupil are unlocked by defeating Grandpa Gohan on the Kamis Lookout free event in Fated Rivals 03.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Multiplayer as in online play. I apologize for not elaborating properly.

If I remember correctly, if you fight General Tao, you'll get both items though I don't remember which city he was in.

Grandpa Gohan = Master Roshi's Pupil + Fox Mask
Tao Pai Pai = Bros. Of Crane Hermit + Memorial Campaign
How do I get Fated Rivals and what is it?

Best answers
Oh!! Well in that case, I feel better. :D

Oh, does the game support multi-tap?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
How do I get Fated Rivals and what is it?
I haven't got that far in the game but according to GameFAQs, you need to beat Gohan with Goten in the Majin Buu Saga in order to unlock it.

Sandstorm said:
Oh!! Well in that case, I feel better. :D

Oh, does the game support multi-tap?
I apologize for that.

According to the GameSpot forums, Multi-Tap is not supported.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im 91% complete with Story Mode, I can't find where the remaining 9% is contained, I think it has to do something with unlocking a new scenario, I've even tried summoning the Dragon and I didn't see any choices of that category.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Im 91% complete with Story Mode, I can't find where the remaining 9% is contained, I think it has to do something with unlocked a new scenario, I've even tried summoning the Dragon and I didn't see any choices of that category.
There are some senarios that don't specify a win condition (such as surviving for an alotted time or defeating someone). If it says "?????" under the win conditions, then that's a senario that can unlock a What-If senario.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohh really, that explains much, considering the only What-If scenario I've unlocked is the Raditz version.

Best answers
Here is a broly im currently working on, also ill put my frieza up later.

lvl 110 broly. Set to melee.
?qIl *hdv HPw$ (JsJ (kdX -?sT TEZK #Nb-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I might use him for Ultimate Battle, but I already completed all of the tournaments so he's not convenient for that.

Best answers
Downloading someone's version of a character's not as fun as training them yourself. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's true, only for certain occasions, per say, you want a Lvl 300 Super Baby Ape, but your on level one, I don't think many people would want to spend countless hours leveling up that character, when there's a password at gamefaqs calling your name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom