DBZ music videos - need a suggestion

Best answers
Hey dudes, I've been making DBZ music videos for a little while, I have about 12 done, but lately my windows movie maker (which i use to make them) has gone whack. I was just wondering if anyone could suggest to me a good program for making videos, preferably one thats free :) thnx guys

and happy new year dudes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[EDIT] Oops, Didn't read the post again. I dunno about programs but here are some song suggestions [/EDIT]

Disturbed - Liberate
Disturbed - Get Psycho
Stabbing Westward - The Thing I Hate
Trapt - Headstrong
Ludacris feat. Mystikal - Move ***** (Get Out The Way)
Breaking Point - One Of A Kind
Metallica - Die Die My Darling

Best answers
rofl dbz videos in windows movie maker....

HAHHAHAHAHAH....

get adobe premiere dude....

Best answers
ok cool guys, thnx a lot, and movie maker isn't that bad, I've pumped out some awesome vids so far, but i need something better, so thnx for the help

and thnx to you too Satan, always good to have song suggestions :)

Best answers
windows movie maker's pretty awesome, imo. Made some nice Tien music videos with it :yes:

Best answers
had to dig to bring this topic back but,...

tried adobe Premier, and it works great, but since it costs money and i'm a cheap wop:p , I'm already looking for something else since its days of free use are almost up.

so does anyone know any other music video making programs? I keep trying to fix my Windows Movie Maker but its a goddamn piece of crap;( lol so can someone think of any others?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Music videos, w00t, here is some info.

you will not find any good free ones, if u want to do video editing you will have too pay for it

Media Stuidos pro - dont have so many bells and shiny things has Adobe prem, but is easyer too use, and comes with Audio editer and anouther small video editer where you can paint onto the clips, adding words and stuff.

Edit Studios = Only 4 or 5 extra funky stuff, fadeing, cross fadeing, box out and in, the normall crap, VERY easy too use, cheap too, but will not give you edit as much as prem will

Adobe Prem = God. Simple. Has everything you will need, easy too use, clear layout, worth the cash.

-----

also if you have the hdd space, get dvd footage useing a lead and a ps2, thats the easyest and cheapest way too cap dvds.

if you want to do video best card would be..

Ati ALL-IN-WONDER Rage pro, cap card, comes ready with software too take clips and even cut them up before you put them into your video editer (putting it in a long clip into a video is slow and messy, dont do it unless you have too)

------------

about dbz music videos...

DONT DO THEM, they have all been done before, fighting with rock music, very few of them have any point, the infamus "in the end" video and more then toasts "father and son" video are the only ones of real taste and design.

Use a better anime with better music, rock is not good for music videos, light punk or classical music i find the best.

Best answers
I'll be sure to take all of that into consideration, thnx Tepus

but i cant help but want to make more DBZ videos, "in the end" was the video that made me want to do any in the first place, but I can assure you even for videos made with Windows Movie Maker, none of my videos are really..original, and your correct again about the light classical and light punk being excellent for videos, I've used music from both types in some of my vids, but i try to get around to every type of music to see how they turn out, I'll admit, I get some scrub vids now and then but trial and error is what you learn from,Thank you Tepus.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
tepus is right if you want to make a good music vid with like the akira movies and put some sublime or hell mayne you could put some ska ive got some less than jake and bad religion so pm me if you need songs:]

Best answers
Sublime owns. I try to screw around with whatever i can, anyone ever heard the techno version of the song "theme of Excalibur" by Richard Wagner its excellent, I've made a video for that simply titled "DBZ-Excalibur" its probably my best video so far, altho its not as good as it could be, I made it at the same time that my Movie Maker went haywire, which is the reason I'd like to get another player to fix up Excalibur and make other vids. Tepus is more than likely right about there being no "good" free ones, but I would like to keep searching to find some, and if I can't then maybe I'll stop being such a cheap-ass and buy one that Tepus suggested:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best music videos i have seen are...

(Direct download links, right click, save as)

Fathers And Sons
Song: Still fighting it

This is the only dbz music video I like, its not the normall fight and rock music, but its about the kids in dbz growing up, its got fighting in it but the whole video is not centered on action, the words fit the timeing of the video while keeping the beat and not makeing the video trail off and become boring.

In short: one of the best videos since he got a bad anime and made a good and moveing amv out of it, something that has changed the way you look at dbz itself.

Black Bird
Song by the bettles

This video is short, and unless you have seen the anime do you really understand it, but it has a good song, and has packed a short story into the video without makeing you not know whats going on. not my fav, but still one of the best

Does Not Promote Tooth Decay
Song: Four Seasons

Anouther video when you really need to have seen the anime itself too turely like it, but its a funny amv even if you have not seen the anime, I know its classical music, ALOT of people dont like classical, but i think this music is very moveing, and also fits well with the video, timeing is perfect.

In short: showing you that makeing a good amv without need words is a hard thing to do, and this video does it very well

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to make a dbz music video all means go on and do it, my 1st videos where dbz rock fighting ones too, but that was about 7 years ago, i now only like really moveing amvs, i used too have 200 dbz videos, now i have 4.

The ati rage pro is a good CAP card, be warned, its totally useless for games, since its slow and cannot handle even games like Q3, so dont buy it unless you know you can fit it into your comp as a sec card, keeping a better one as your primery one for games ^_^

Best answers
Cool Tepus, I try my best to make videos in sync with the words being said, for the ones that dont, well, those are the scrubs i mentioned earlier, thnx for all the advice dude, you rock.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i have a nice one for trunks that i tried(but failed) maybe you might be able to do better than my attemps the song is Lithium by Nirvana COBANE OWNZ!

Best answers
yes, I could give it a shot, and oh yes, Nirvana owns. Anyone else get their latest album yet? only one new song but it still rocks

Best answers
Hey if you're still looking for a good editor you might wanna dl the upgrade of the Windows Movie Maker from microsoft.com it's got a whole @#$%load of new effects and other stuff in it, only down side is it's exclusivley for WinXP. So if you don't have XP your stuck with using the old version just like me. Speaking of which, for those of you who don't mind music vids made with the WinMVMkr check out my stuff and let me know what you think.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ldragon/rlmvindex.html :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom