DBZ Movie Villains

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm just curious, IF the ESF Team would decide to put one movie villain in ESF who would you like to see?

Please note, I'm not gonna ask the team to implent that character, I'm just curious who you would like to see if they decided to put one in.

Best answers
Janenba is the mutha****ing ****. His movie was by far the best of them all. His sword is the coolest hand-to-hand weapon ever concieved. He was extremely powerful without being stupid like Brolly was. He had original and awesome attacks. He was the mutha****ing ****.

Vote Janenba or I turn this whole place into Candy Land.

Best answers
Janemba, no one can beat him exept for Gogeta, and he has that wierd sword which roks da house.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
janemba or brolli

Best answers
Mary Poppins, she is one nasty ass *****, he umbrella roks da house :p hehe

Best answers
Janenba by far. He had that cool sword attack, and in his fat baby form he can mimick a move seen by another person like he did goku's kamehameha back at him.

Best answers
Dude Super 13 would rock the game, and think hes so original I mean I havn't seen any dbz mod out there with super 13 >_<!

Best answers
Janenba of course, definitely one of the coolest villains, reminds me of kid buu too, which is my 2nd favorite villain.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Janenba is the mutha****ing ****. His movie was by far the best of them all. His sword is the coolest hand-to-hand weapon ever concieved
have to agree with ya. Janenba looked the sickest, he was hella stronger, he was prolly somewhere around Kidbuu's strength.. Maybe stronger.. Yet I dont like fat janenba, he just sat there shooting yellow beams outa his belly

Best answers
Janemba deserves a second film, where his spirit has lived on in the small demon kid's mind, and he drives him insane until Janemba can finally escape. Then, after spending years perfecting his ki control inside of the demon's mind, he consumes his host again, going straight to his more powerful form, spawning his sword and instantly transmitting to earth to wreak havoc!!! WOOO! Uub's first big challenge :D

Best answers
I say screw just putting one, add them all!!!!!! It would be sweet to have all those characters to play as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom