DBZ Mod Bid For Power

Best answers
I know i wrote this before but this time i wanna be more specific i played ESF and its just amaziling good but some people might think that BFP is better please post what you think is better and why.....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF and BFP are two very different mods. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
ESF and BFP are two very different mods. Comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges.
exactly...only thing to compare would be probably who thinks its more fun

Best answers
Originally posted by My5tIcDrAg0n
exactly...only thing to compare would be probably who thinks its more fun
Following up, if you were to ask which game do you prefer, that would be a better question to ask.

Best answers
just forget it all delete this topic and try posting in the BFP topic above or below its neer by you know the one with like 6 pages already.. geeez such spam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by jeff_d5
just forget it all delete this topic and try posting in the BFP topic above or below its neer by you know the one with like 6 pages already.. geeez such spam
when ur a moderator then u can go off saying that this should be deleted and closed :p

Best answers
Originally posted by jeff_d5
I've seen another of your post acting like a mod, please do not do that, we can handle it :D

Best answers
Originally posted by MEGGEDO
WTF is BFP?o_O
BFP is a Mod For Quake 3, It used to be DBZ based but Funimation Shut them down so they had to change everything non-dbz.

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
I've seen another of your post acting like a mod, please do not do that, we can handle it :D
it looks like your moddy like! :talk:

esf is better as it has more of skill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf is better then the ****ing BFP geez BFP isnt even a DBZ mod and the beams dont turn good :S . And well ESF just r0x0rs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jakut
Esf is better then the ****ing BFP geez BFP isnt even a DBZ mod and the beams dont turn good :S . And well ESF just r0x0rs
:\
perhaps you want a warning for flaming other mods...

thread closed, no mod comparing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom