DBZ MMORPG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you tell me some of the basic commands lionheart

the only ones i figured out were 'train' and 'rest'

Best answers
In the other DBZ game, (ClanDBGT2) does your hair stay the same when you go super saiyan? Or does it spike up?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It spikes up... and has a different design for each type of hair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you tell me some of the basic commands lionheart

the only ones i figured out were 'train' and 'rest'
well don't self train...it's best if you contact me ingame to get you a weights set so you could lvl up easier (i use weights set till i get ssj3, then i self train)

well...after i get you a weights set you should get you'reself killed and go to HFIL(jump off snake way) or go to king kai (travel on snake way) and then just run till you reach ssj, then go to the gravity chamber located near videl (2245332-IT code) go to gravity pull room, revert from ssj then transform to ssj, set the machine to max gravity and run in the room, thats what i do for training :p, for karma i go kill evil people for good karma so i can learn spirit bomb :D

Best answers
Oh, cool. What's a title exactly? (I know what a title is.. I'm just not sure how it's used in the game.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds worth checking out, but I'd love to see a true DBZ MMORPG like City of Heroes (but better, and with more spontaneous fighting). The whole reason I got City of Heroes was to pretend I was a Super Saiyan. My guy looks like Vegeta, shoulder plates and all ^_^ I can't wait to get him a new costume set and the technique "nova", which creates an explosion from the body I think, because then I can join other heroes in a team in a costume wit normal hair, wait for a fight, use Nova and say something like "Are you ready now...to witness a power nt seen for a thousand years???". During the blast, I would change to the Super Saiyan costume, and then it would look like I just powered up or something...

Yep, I'm a nerd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, cool. What's a title exactly? (I know what a title is.. I'm just not sure how it's used in the game.)
i don't get it
PS:games online now contact me by wisper so i could get you a weights set
This sounds worth checking out, but I'd love to see a true DBZ MMORPG like City of Heroes (but better, and with more spontaneous fighting). The whole reason I got City of Heroes was to pretend I was a Super Saiyan. My guy looks like Vegeta, shoulder plates and all ^_^ I can't wait to get him a new costume set and the technique "nova", which creates an explosion from the body I think, because then I can join other heroes in a team in a costume wit normal hair, wait for a fight, use Nova and say something like "Are you ready now...to witness a power nt seen for a thousand years???". During the blast, I would change to the Super Saiyan costume, and then it would look like I just powered up or something...

Yep, I'm a nerd.
lol, cool idea, anyway you too contact me by wiser my nick is LionHeartX
also you might wanna train with synth ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing reborn earlier its like the same crap.

your not on atm, but my characters name is Cero

Best answers
My guy is Seitaijin. I think I've seen you Cero. This game is pretty awesome, only people don't really let you do a lot, cause once your level 50 anyone can kill you at any time, so it gets somewhat annoying after awhile. Another thing that is kinda dumb, is that you can get super saiyan real fast. I've been playing for around 4 hours and already have super saiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing reborn earlier its like the same crap.

your not on atm, but my characters name is Cero
i needed to sleep, i loged of at 6:30 AM my time :p
My guy is Seitaijin. I think I've seen you Cero. This game is pretty awesome, only people don't really let you do a lot, cause once your level 50 anyone can kill you at any time, so it gets somewhat annoying after awhile. Another thing that is kinda dumb, is that you can get super saiyan real fast. I've been playing for around 4 hours and already have super saiyan.
lol, sayajin is easy, hard part is ssj3 and ssj4, then you lvl up hard like hell and are forced to ST(self train), and also you would have had a realy hard time without those weights, they aren't cheap so you couldn't aford them,and it would take you a whole day to become ssj without them or get money for them

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got my level to 537. Right now I have SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2 and lots of other cool attacks but I'm still getting my ass handed to me :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

phobs there too :D , this is us when we found an iconer and were making the countdown, to when everybody gets what he can :D
anyway...i'm ssj3 now so most people fear me except the ultra high lvl's, also killing people alot to gain karma for spirit bomb from king kai xD

Best answers
ok guys i finally got on it inet was being stupid last night.. so how do i play this thing?

In game name is Deanio

Best answers
wtf is wrong?!?! i can tlog in...:(....lvl 230+ ssj1 name is gumbo :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can't login now cuz the gm are working with the server (PS:check the new thread in the offtopic)
till now got weights for gman,phob,synth, and i think another guy....(but these guys are only from the esf forums)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want good karma kill bad people, if you want bad karma kill good people ^^
i'm a full sayajin and wanna learn the most powerfull atack spirit bomb ( cuz spriti bomb > death ball) , but for this i need to kill 70 good people and no one evil, and after that i'll still probably be ssj3 cuz ssj4 needs 4 mil pl, but when i reach ssj4 i want to have a 50% bad karma so i can get majin(full sayajins don't get mistic)

usefull tip for pl : wish only when you are lvl1350 or 1750 so you can get pl out of those wishes (wish for lvl) of 600kpl to 1mil pl

oh and you might wanna use this
**************************~Earth NPCs~********************************
Banker: 5432211
Barber: 5432233
Broker: 9384736
Bulma: 5534561
Dende: 6574567
Dr Briefs: 1242351
Korin: 5564321
Master Roshi: 9987654
Shop Keeper (Clothing): 5445677
Shop Keeper (Weights): 4456744