DBZ MMORPG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, as i told you if you're lvl 500+ join the guild S criminals just talk in the ooc and a recruiter will probably respond, in my guild we got an infinite stash of money, didn't you see the pic? ^^ after you join request a member or xwx ( one of the co leaders) to give you a few items, i would give you but i can't connect and my pc system is all ****ed up

Best answers
I just joined and it is addictive :S. I ended up going to level 82 and having 45000 powerlevel..... Name is Kuuren.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just joined and it is addictive :S. I ended up going to level 82 and having 45000 powerlevel..... Name is Kuuren.
lvl 82-pl 45k...you probably self train....don't do that it's slow for low lvl's when i will be able to connect i'll get ya some weights

and yes it's addictive ^^

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Servers are down at the moment.

Anyways before they went I managed to get the dragon balls twice, spirit bomb and continuous kamehame ha. Almost broke the 1000 lvl barrier.

Lion you got lots of catching up to do bud and I also updated the list a bit for the EC collection.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know:cry: but what can i do i tryed anything and i can't connect :(
if i think the progress on the game was for nothing it sucks so much and i only get the mesage that reisntall byond no one will help me

YEAHH I CAN CONNECTtime to catch up :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reached lv500+ in Time chamber, but I can't enter anymore because that guy killed me in there >.<.

BTW how do I use that radar?

Best answers
Haha, BYOND is far from an MMORPG.

For those not in the know, BYOND (Build Your Own Net Dream) is a client/server script parser, which has its own C-like scripting language called DM (Dream Maker).

But yes, as I said, BYOND is far from an MMO. The biggest problem with BYOND games is, game creators like to think that the more glamor you throw at them, the better off they become. When your game runs slow because it's playing MP3s in the background, playing wavs in the foreground, blitting bitmaps overtop of entities, displaying movement animations, parsing missile paths, and and showing images in the text pane, it's time to rethink how you use your resources.

An even bigger issue when your game runs slowly on a gaming machine.
1 word: Core 2 Duo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like continuing this game, but I can't do any training type stuff with training points and Yamcha, because I'm killed immediately the second I get close to him. There are players that say to everyone "We will kill you if you're near Yamcha unless you have over 2 mil PL."

Basically, I'm irritated with this game. It's not nearly as good as it was 5 years ago last time I played it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like continuing this game, but I can't do any training type stuff with training points and Yamcha, because I'm killed immediately the second I get close to him. There are players that say to everyone "We will kill you if you're near Yamcha unless you have over 2 mil PL."

Basically, I'm irritated with this game. It's not nearly as good as it was 5 years ago last time I played it.
Oh I'm sure its still as good, we've just all matured past the point of being entertained to the same amount by it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I'm sure its still as good, we've just all matured past the point of being entertained to the same amount by it

this game sucks. i'm muted and cant talk to anyone, and the game wont let me attack anyone or use my abilities so i cant even fight back anymore.

edit ok it didnt take a screenshot of the interface. but thats a p3nis. i was just flying around and i saw it.

edit again yeah i also tried staying dead to train but they kept resurecting me.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
<3 Lion. Thanks for all the stuff :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

next time search for me :D

this game sucks. i'm muted and cant talk to anyone, and the game wont let me attack anyone or use my abilities so i cant even fight back anymore.

edit ok it didnt take a screenshot of the interface. but thats a p3nis. i was just flying around and i saw it.

edit again yeah i also tried staying dead to train but they kept resurecting me.
roflmao dude !!!! :laff: they kept resurecting you? is you're hand possed or what? rofl, and the game doesn't suck you just don't like it cuz you're not good at it and can't figure out the basic conamds, also if you raise thatt penis you and you're hole guild will get banned (that was a joku made by the gm's)
<3 Lion. Thanks for all the stuff :D
np ;) i pimped every player from the esf forum, right guys?:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and you keep instant transmission killing me. i thought i mentioned cooler is my other char lol.

yeah could you like ask some1 to un mute me its annoying.

Best answers
:O Lion, you aint givin me any stuff....probs coz you knew i would cope on my own :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah and you keep instant transmission killing me. i thought i mentioned cooler is my other char lol.

yeah could you like ask some1 to un mute me its annoying.
whats you're ingame name again? :D
:O Lion, you aint givin me any stuff....probs coz you knew i would cope on my own :p
but didn't i get you the arm and leg weights?

Best answers
nah, the only weights i have are my body suit thing which i found by the babidi dude, and a black cape, sayinmans helmet from quest =D and scouter which i brought

Best answers
watch i post it on here now im gunna get ppl IT'ing to me all the time and be like BAM! die lol...but im cool like that coz i know i can easily just press the lil cross in the corner of my screen :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My Namekian stands out from the sea of Saiyans and Halfies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom