DBZ MMORPG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just found this
http://games.byond.com/hub/BAMF/DragonballRebirth
i know some people hate every byond game but trust me give this one a chance it's freakin awesome and very dbz-ish
i'll say some stuff about it
Clases:
sayajin
half-sayajin
namek
tuffle ( the guy in baby vegeta)
android
human
don't remember any other

like...when you die you get sent to king yama and you talk to him to let you go to king kai on the snake way,you can even fall of snake way and then have to talk to dabura to get back, on king kai's planet you have to catch bubles and hit gregory to learn kayoken then you have to kill bad guys to learn sprit bomb as a quest to learn it and if you're karma is evil you get quest from dabura for death ball, and you also get quests from alot of other chars, you got also transfomration witch requires powerlevels and in some cases like sayajins if you're based on pride you have 50+ lvl and if you're based on honor you have to withness 5 deaths to go ssj
Sayajins
SSJ - 85000 powerlevel (pl)
USSJ - 250k pl
SSJ2 - 500k pl
SSJ3 - 1.5mil pl
SSJ4 - 5mil pl
and another cool thing is that you can go to supreme kai's planet and try to pull the z sword out and if you do it you'll get a quest from old kai to become mistic or you can go to babadi to get a quest to become majin (sayajins can only become majin not like half sayajins where they have to chose between mistic and majin)
and there are dozen of other cool stuff, and quests,chars,items,etc.
also here is a pic of my ssj2 char (soon to be ssj3) training in the gravity room while watching an amv on you tube

sry about the ****y pic but the server is momenteraly offline and this is a crapy pic i made fast so i could send to a guy
PS:i went in the corner so the high lvls won't find me cuz it's a pvp area :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use to play a lot of byond DBZ games some were actually pretty good. Also we started our own for a while a few members on the board but we got bored of it quickly being able to access everything and such heh.

I'll give it a try and see what its like, whats your username?

Best answers
Haha, BYOND is far from an MMORPG.

For those not in the know, BYOND (Build Your Own Net Dream) is a client/server script parser, which has its own C-like scripting language called DM (Dream Maker).

But yes, as I said, BYOND is far from an MMO. The biggest problem with BYOND games is, game creators like to think that the more glamor you throw at them, the better off they become. When your game runs slow because it's playing MP3s in the background, playing wavs in the foreground, blitting bitmaps overtop of entities, displaying movement animations, parsing missile paths, and and showing images in the text pane, it's time to rethink how you use your resources.

An even bigger issue when your game runs slowly on a gaming machine.

Best answers
umm wont let me download, why?.. i ahve the program and everything it just doesnt give me a link too download it how come, ive been lookin around for another link but cant find any

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz it's offline at the moment

@phob my ingame nick is LionHeartX, you can contact me ingame and i'll show it to you also i'm pretty high lvl (therre are others with a higher lvl) so i have alot of money and i'll buy ya a weights cloth set for training

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright when the server decides to show up I'll send you a message.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer Clan DBGT 2, the server is a lot smoother and you can't get lvl 250 in one day.

At this point though, Naruto games seem to be ruling BYOND.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, in my byond days there were some pretty neat DBZ byond games, but sadly they stole everything from 1 game and i can't quite remember the name of that one -.- Twas good while it lasted but it kinda gets boring really fast. Well maybe i'll make a comeback to the BYOND world :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO! Rebirth are rippers! XD!

I would suggest Dragonball FTP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I remember that game. The best thing to do was blast all the new players and get away with it due to your PL. >.>

The best way to train was making it to the supreme kai's planet and simply walk around. Your PL went up by like 2 with every step, so an hour of walking made you a good 600,000PL stronger. Good fun.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should start an ESF clan on Rebirth if you guys wants, I already have a lvl 200-something Namek on there. (going for the uber attack)

Best answers
Looks interesting, more complex then "The legacy of Goku" series on gba. But it would be awesome to play a dbz mmorpg game like wow, killing boars with kamehameha, pure secks :) .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We should start an ESF clan on Rebirth if you guys wants, I already have a lvl 200-something Namek on there. (going for the uber attack)
I wonder if I still have all my information on it as well. If I do, I might pop in and help cause destruction. I'm one kamehameha away from killing everyone.

>.>

<.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so how do i play this, do i download the connect.dms thing

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, just click Open.
-

Also, they apparently have recently wiped... which means BLARGH.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i made a character on that rebirth game

the characters name is Cero

my account name is AJvdb if you an add me to your friends list or something

i'm in the little "training room" lifting weights because i dont know any commands.

ok...i'm on king kais planet trying to hit gregory.... and i keep getting knocked out because i dont know how to heal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best way to train was making it to the supreme kai's planet and simply walk around. Your PL went up by like 2 with every step, so an hour of walking made you a good 600,000PL stronger. Good fun.
i doubt you can make 600k pl in one hour, the best i got is 1 mil pl in a whole day(on a 2nd char) and most people don't get ssj in a day

you can get lvl 200 in an hour or 2 with weights

also anyone could join my clan as long as they are ssj (or transformed,depends on race)
ok i made a character on that rebirth game

the characters name is Cero

my account name is AJvdb if you an add me to your friends list or something

i'm in the little "training room" lifting weights because i dont know any commands.

ok...i'm on king kais planet trying to hit gregory.... and i keep getting knocked out because i dont know how to heal
I'll get you a weights set ^^ so you can lvl up much faster, oh and also you get knocked out cuz you don't click the training tab then click rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom