DBZ Live movie???!?!

Best answers
hey guys i have heard about a new movie thats gonna be made.. its a live movie made over Dragon Ball... :S really wird.. a guy in my class told me they're gonna make one... anyone who knows a link to some information about this movie??? :) sounds interesting :D

Best answers
DBZ movie that died along time ago but there is a live action evangelion movie being made

Best answers
The movie is down.
the site says:

NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE?

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

so the movie is dead.

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's the OFFICIAL story FROM FOX that SOME GUY SAYS HE HEARD.

I'll believe it when I see it on movie site.

Sorry, but there isn't a live action movie being planned, and unless I miss my mark, there probably never was.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cancled before it started. Lucas Films didnt sign on the deal. So buh, bye.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who *would* sign on the deal? This topic has been dead forever. Every time it comes up the majority of users just accept that it probably wont ever happen, and now, one of the sites that was pimping the movie has just accepted that it wont happen either. Whether or not he's telling the truth is irrelevant, there's no evidence for a movie now nor was there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, It's a GREAT THING that it got canned.

It was gonna suck, I KNOW IT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, that is fake.

Also, read a bit above that paragraph.

So there you have it, folks. Another death nail in the DBZ live action movie coffin. That isn't to say that the film will never be made. There are other major studios besides FOX and other effects houses aside from ILM. Who knows ... maybe Wetta will snag this property to go along with the Evangelion live action movie. Only time will tell.
So you never know what might happen. I was looking forward to the movie at first, but then I realized how badly FOX would make a mockery out of the characters in Dragonball Z. Bleh, who cares if they make one or not?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Actually, It's a GREAT THING that it got canned.
The movie didn't get canned, because there was never a movie. It was an elaborate hoax by someone to get people's hopes up that a live Dragonball Z movie was coming out. Years later, when there has yet to be ANY sort of official comment on the movie, the same people that created the hoax, release another comment, that the movie has been 'cancelled'.

There was never a movie, so how could it have been canned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom