Dbz Live Movie Update

Best answers
THe DBZ movie is coming this summer and i got some insider info (from my bro who works in hollywood). Some of you people are scared its gonna be dragonball but its not. They couldnt get the DBZ rights so they took the DragonBall name. Its gonna start on the Radditz OR Saiyan saga (Hes not quite sure). It should end at the end of the namek saga. NOW heres somthing wierd. How the hell are they gonna fit the WHOLE DBZ SAGA up untill the end the of the namek saga in 2 hours???!! They may have to make it a 3 hour long movie but still then its tricky. My bro also says theve come up with a way to do the hair. Some kind of petrolium jelly or somthin. Its going to be massivly computer generated about 85%. It should come out around July Or August. You should see previews of it around Late This month or June. Well thats all I have....O and he couldnt get the cast names....do they even have a cast yet? O well i hope you enjoy my post...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, seing as though a lot of the episodes where fights im sure thell fit them in. Theyl probably start at the radditz saga then, other wise there isnt going to be much of a plot, lol.

Best answers
The english version of the Dragonball series drags everything on and on anyway. Each and every episode can be shortened just by making the characters shut up and fight already.

The worst one is the Trunks vs Frieza battle. Trunks knew he owned the fool, but let it drag on and on and on and on...

Am I the only one who is annoyed by this?

Best answers
The only area i see them having trouble with the legnth of the movie is when goku dies and goes to the after world....HES IN THE AFTER WORLD FOR LIKE 25 Episodes HOW THE HELL ARE THEY GONNA DO IT..he has to die then go to snake way then fall off then find that queen (does the queen come before he falls?) and then he has to train with king kai which is 5 episodes right there. I dont know BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE 2 THINGS.. THE EPIC PS WITH VEGETA AND GOKU AND OF COURSE THE SPIRIT BOMB....KRillin gets to ownzor VEGGIE HEHE...And yes i want to see the Special Beam Cannon GO THROUGH YES THROUGH GOKU AND RADDITZ....I hope they dont edit that 2!

Best answers
i seriously doubt that the movie is going to come out in 2-3 months. unless you are talking about july of NEXT year

Best answers
YAH GOD IM SORRY NEXT YEAR PEOPLE BUT STILL HAHA IM DUMB NEXT YEAR THIS SHOULD ALL TAKE PLACE BUT THE PREVIEWS SHOULD COME SOON THOUGH

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
theyll fit it all in, remember how many episodes was the battle with freeza? change that to a proper fight and itd last about ten minuits.

Best answers
I've read that it is this year..... but I may be mistaken and misinformed..... let's just hope it's this year people....

Best answers
I just hope they do every thing right but only timee will tell. I don't think they want to mess up dbz. But then people did mess up street fighter. Ahh well i am going to see it if it is bad or not

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No matter how it turns out it will be dissapointing. It doesn't matter where they start or where they end... we couldn't possibly care... all we want to do is see whether or not they can pull off the fighting sequences without making it look ridiculous.

Best answers
very tue hopefully they can make it look good and if they use the same techniques(spell???) that the matrix-reloaded used (just look at the trailer) then it will be good if not then itll be OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom