DBZ Live Action Movie

Best answers
Soooo are their any news about the movie??Cuz' i heavent heard about some new news...And what do you think about the movie?I think it's gonna be GREAT!!!!!!But i'm assking myself everytime "How in the world they are going to make hair doe to the charecters?"I mean in the series they have that spikey hair ...Does anyone know?

Scruffie

S
I hear it's going to really suck. Oh, wait, that's what I think will happen. Nevermind then...

Best answers
Any live action anime performed by real people is going to suck. I hear Leo DeCaprio is going to be Trunks, OH THE HORROR!

Best answers
ugh again with this topic there has been countless threads about this..Listen they dont know **** about whats going to happen..All they know its gonna suck becuz supposedly people have been saying RUMORS that there is certain actors gonna play certain roles..All in all nobody knows ANYTHING about this movie. All we know is that they are making it and they havent even begun CASTING YET! So we dont know when its coming nor whos gonna be in it. All in all since no one knows **** about this movie we cant really state an opinion just becuz we dont know anything..I dont think anyone can say its gonna be great or its gonna suck. Its a neutral topic really..So theres my statement in general.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys really need to use the search button. but anyway, i'm convinced that this movie is going to suck.

Best answers
i think with the technology of today that the movie wont suck, with the 3d graphics of today they can make nething seem real...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no they can't. I swear till I die that no one can make a movie with 3d graphics and pass it off as real.

Name one movie that is based heavily on 3d graphics that looks real? I know some movies liek the matrix that have great look 3d graphics, but it doesn't look real.

Best answers
The beggining of AniMatrix when that black dude fought that chinese chick at the beggining i thought it was real but it isn't....

Best answers
imo they're gonna do kind of an 'alternative' dbz style in the movie; kinda like what they did with x-men. as for the story, i don't think they're gonna use the original story from the series, since that's (too) common knowledge among the fans

Best answers
I heard they planned on doing a movie for each saga if the first movie did well.

I wonder how they are going to do ceratin characters and make them pass of such as piccolo, chaiatzu, and frieza.

Best answers
i heard the saga-to-movie stuff as well, but, as is nearly everything about the movie, it ISN'T CONFIRMED!

Best answers
Yeah if we were like 100 years in the future or something this movie would turn out real cool but now probably no i mean in the matrix reloaded and neo is fighting with the pole in slomo he looks so model like(computerised).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[Sigh] Srry To Say The Official website Has It *cough* Idiot *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
[Sigh] Srry To Say The Official website Has It *cough* Idiot *cough*
So, that doesn't neccesarily mean its real. If you look closely, you notice that the official site isn't even providing the info, and it also says in huge letters "Uncomfirmed" at the top. So I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing actually turned out to be a hoax. Although it seems quite unlikely.

So maybe you should think a little more next time before you just blindly comment on things.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing that is fact is that 20th century fox attempted to secure the rights to a live action Dragonball Movie, nothing further has come from any corner of the production company's respective camps.

SSJ2 Gohan and Saiyan Pride, You are both violating the sig rules of the forum, please reduce the number of sigs you have to 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know whether it'll ever happen or not, but i'm going to just wait and see. i could see it coming out good, and I could see it coming out horribly, and I can also see it never coming out. We have the technology to make it look decent, however, I doubt it'll ever get any good casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom