dbz live action movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the main site for the dbz live action movie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone care to post a link that works?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao u actually clicked it? read the url

anyway, there is no such thing in existance so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k well maybe you guys are stupid, but other ppl have posted the site before and i dont remember it and i couldnt find it in the search, i wasnt asking for stupid answers i was asking for real ones

KyoKusanagi

K
Its just me but i don't think they could ever pull it off properly - theres simply no one who has the presence of the characters. That and hollywood would buy exclusive rights to the movie, and base it on the American version rather than the original Japanese one which means that all the actors and actresses would suck and the plot would be a complete farce.

Live acted versions of anime usually only work if the live action doesn't require much in the way of something special unless the production team have the money. E.g. GTO was a good live action conversion, as was City Hunter and Wicked City though Gundam sucked - i mean, Mark Hamill of all people was in it!

Heres hoping that if they do make more live action versions of anime, that Chobits will be done soon. Hmmm...i wonder who they'd get to play Chii?

Best answers
All i hope is that it wont be as bad as the live action Street fighter movie.

KyoKusanagi

K
Oh hell no - not another Street Fighter Live Action Movie - Ken and Ryu were nobodies! and Guile was a Canadian? Cammy is supposed to be Bisons woman not an army officer, T.Hawk was never in the army, E.Honda was japanese not Samoan, Balrog was not with Chun Li and E.Honda, Chun Li was a police officer not a journalist, Dhalsim wasn't a scientist, Charlie was murdered not turned into Blanka, Zangief didn't work for Bison, Sagat worked for Bison ... ok im rambling now...Can you tell how much i hated them for stuffing up my favourite video game?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For all of those who think it cannot be done, go watch Matrix 3, come back and say the same.

Best answers
When i saw Matrix 3 i thought for sure that they could pull off a good DBZ live action movie. With all the technology out there today who nows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah ppl keep saying that they have no characters ready..... are u stupid? they have over half the cast ready..... it will be coming out in 2005 caust of casting delays

Best answers
o boy here we go again with the discussion... :S ill just sit back and watch the fireworks fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom