dbz live action movie??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you liked power rangers youll love it, heh, if it even exists, (with all the news coming from "unconfirmed" sources and fan sites, im surprised anyone really thinks its gonna happen,)

Best answers
thats what they make people think.. if you call fox they would say: no comment or that they cant verify it

Best answers
It is too early to confirm that they'll be making it. But I'm sure Fox has got people working on the base of the project in case they decide to make the movie. So don't put the possibility of it being released out of the window just yet. ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't know for sure, there is already a poster of it on kazaa.
it can be fake but it looks real.
btw, i think that they are not making a real live movie but a computer animated one.
that's atleast how the poster looks like, and the question is still: do they realy making it or is it as fake as the perfect woman :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
That is the biggest load of pig-crap I have ever seen.

Dude why in God's name would Fox hide something like that? Wouldn't you want to get it out as soon as possible so you can bank off of it more? In case you haven't noticed, the link says MARCH 2002, over two years ago bud.
Yeah, thats what I noticed too, for one, the link says 2002, over 2 years later, and there is STILL no official word on the movie, why? There is no movie. Production companies just don't hide things like that, that's not how you gain public interest.

There is no movie.

Best answers
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.dragonballz.com !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's the place to go!
there definetely won't be a DBZ movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom