DBZ Ends Now- After almost a decade of Funi its Funially over!

Best answers
it ends this week. Spirit Bomb Triumphant will be roled on Friday, and the new episodes chronologically before it. "Raise your hands! Do it before its too late. Dont let Majin Buu destroy you and your children! Please! DONT LET HIM WIN!!!!!" That has to be the best quote in the last episodes. Either that or Vegeta's FIRST speech tot he people of Earth. Eventhough i'vealready seen the last episodes its great to declare itfinally over. First watched the show when I was in 4th or 5th grade. Then stopped and when ESF came out I started watching it again. Now I'm in 10th grade and its over.

It seems they cut out "celebrations with majin buu". They either want to save that for DBGT or they thought Goku and Gotenks running around naked was too much for children.

Well its over now. No more Funi bashing cuz they are finally about to squeeze the last few episodes out of their ass.

O yea, heres some proof: http://www.tvguide.com/listings/closerlook.asp?I=61053&Q=3812670&S=3460&N=68&cl=TOON&DT=37708.729167

Best answers
wowo to think it all started when i was whatching around hmm... maybe 4th grade i would wake up at 7 in the morning... till now im in 11th grade still watching dbz and about to watch it end... it feels wierd...thats soon itll be over

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh way back when. Good times. I miss Robotech ;/

Best answers
it's quite sad that it took them that long..

I think that's why they brought Kenshin to the US since there main cashcow is done with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically. Kenshin is like 96 episodes so they can milk that if it's successful. But they won't be able to show the movies :p Not even Censorman can censor the Kenshin OAVs. Well actually, they could show Seisouhen, but that would have to be after 96 episodes, and those 96 eps could last like 2-3 years :/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been a long crazy run. And english dbz is 276 episodes. So it will take a while to dub. But Funi has DBGT next. And they will milk every last bit of it.

Best answers
actualy i only seen up tot eh episode where goku takes of with uub to take him back to his villiage and train him.

btw: ive been watching them since i think 4 or 3rd but im only in 7th grade now, i started watching dbz right when i moved into a new house and my mom turned it on to test the cable, and so ive been watcing it ever since.

the first episode ive seen was when goku defeats vegeta.
i never seen nappa or raditz yet :cry: but i never liked nappa, i like raditz tho since hes the brother of the great saiyan.

Best answers
hmm i doubt gt will have the same impact as dbz though...oh well we'll see what they do..hell they might actually get me into gt...u never know eh?:]

Best answers
Dude Nappa is the man. "Fools! I'm down and all around, I'll crush you!"

Gt is total crap. SPOLIER ALERT:

I've read all the summaries and its basically a joke. Its all becuz Akira wasnt involved. he sold the rights to some fairies. They were gunna make it a comedy but then the ratings started to drop so they made it action and sitll nobody liked it. You'll notice this right away. First its all a big joke then they try to throw a different plot in with this Bebi guy who survived a mass extinction with some BS story. Goku turns back into when he was a kid again but still has ssj3 power and looks nothing like Goku did when he was a kid and when he goes ssj4 for some crazy reason turns into an adult. then for no apparent reason these dragons come out of shenlong and want to kill everybody. goku and vegeta (who gets zapped into ssj4) fight off all the dragons and Goku SBs the last strongest dragon. Like I said, its all total BS. Its like they wanted DBGT to suck.

Best answers
Why does it have to end? :cry:

Oh well, movie and manga's will live forever! GT sucks because they mauled Vegeta! A DAMNED MUSTACHE?! A child that he doesn't refer to as "brat"?! CUT HIS HAIR?!?!?!?!?! They ruined him!!! But, that leather suit is good. :D

Best answers
This week. And yeah vegeta isnt the only one they destroyed. They kill off Piccolo too. He supposely wanted to die when the Earth blew up. (it blows up for some BS that these evil dragonballs will blow it up after a year if nobody uses them to wish for it not to). Then they digrace vegeta by only making him SSJ4 with a machine. Like Vegeta would stoop that low.

Best answers
Yeah it is finally ending...took them long enough. I mean FFS could they at least show the hole thing before they repeat them? Anyway I hope they put DBGT next (that will probably be 2004 at their rate) or Samurai X (that show owns)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not over. The GT eps (the first of which I have on DVD) are being marketed as Dragonball Z eps.

They're being "coupled together" like two cars on the same train.

it could be worse. i would rather have mediocre DBZ/GT then no more DBZ at all.

Best answers
Why would they do that? After SB Triumphant DBZ is basically over. Those last few episodes are just filler for transition of DBZ to DBGT.

Ep 1= Goku wishes for every1 to forget about Majin Buu. Then Majin Buu spends his day around the city trying to get icecream and helping Bulma with her shopping. How exciting.

Ep 2 = Goku takes care of some dinosaur eggs while every1 parties and he comes right when its over. Woohoo.

Ep 3= We see how stupid DBGT is gunna be with nerd Gohan, ANOTHER saiyan, and a remodeled Goku.

Ep 4= We meet reincarnated Buu who is this little indian guy. I mean its not like they dont have enough extremely strong fighters already.

Ep 5= Goku ditches his family and all of his loved ones who he had been fighting to protect for his entire life just so he can train this little indian guy. What ridiculous crap.

Best answers
i can tell all of u 1 thing...although manga and all that will always come back...it'll never be DBZ. Dragon Ball Z has to be THE best manga show ever created. u know what? its the best show ever! not only manga. when i watched episode 271 (spirit bomb trim...something), i started watching all of the episodes all over again. u know what moment ill never forget? 2 moments...the first 1 is when goku died in cell saga. i swear i shed a tear...
the second moment is all of the episodes on supreme kai's planet. when goku faught buu, and he fell to the ground and descended from SSJ3 to normal, vegeta flew to him and told him that he's there with him. and when he started the speech when in the end he said "ur better than me kakkarot, u r the best..."
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gr8...now a sad song popped in my MP3 list.... tears are comming down my eyes.......................

Best answers
i sew all of DBZ like 2 weaks ago(it only start this year in israel and the the hebrew dub Stinks[like vegeta is makita bahhh]) it was sed but i need episode 83 and up from Dragon Ball(thet is better then Z) and yestrday they realese 102 and up in english so more fun for me you all need to watch Dragon Ball if you didn't
and about GT it's bad because akira didn't create it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nightshades stop pretending like you dont know a thing :p
anyway I already seen the last two episodes of Kid Buu's Death.
However. I never seen the episodes when Kid Buu is formed
and the battle just goes on. Cause I always thought it would be
Gokou running away and having Buu destroy more planets
till gokou runs out of planets to run to. (Just kidding) Only episode
I never seen in Buu Saga was when Buu Destroyed the planets.
But I still knew how he had all those multiple forms cause I read
about the East/North/West/South Kai's a long time ago on Pojo's
Magazine :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom