DBZ Ends Now- After almost a decade of Funi its Funially over!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man...it has been one hell of a crazy run, hasn't it guys?
Seems like only yesterday I saw my first episode of DBZ. (Well, actually it seems more like 4 years ago, which it was :p, but anyway)
I wanna see GT real bad though, even if it sucked really bad, I just wanna see how they finally put such a great thing to rest.

I went through and watched the entire Buu saga from the "Gohan goes to High School" part, and I gotta say, I swear a shed a tear when Goku leaves to otherworld and he gives Goten a hug and hes crying and...I'm rambling aren't I? :D
Anyway...man I'm gonna miss not having new episodes of DBZ airing every 8 or 9 months. (Damn Funimation milked it)
Remember the first time they aired the Cell saga? Then they aired it again? And again? And again? Hehehe.

Best answers
sad part is ive seen the first 6 dbgt episodes in english.....hopefully they arent the full verison if they are were screwed

Best answers
When Kid Buu finished in england, I wept the tears of a broken man.

OMFG MY FAVOURITE SHOW IN THE ENTIRE ****ING WORLD WTF AM I GONNA DO NOW!!! Oh, look, an advert for DBGT...

Wahoo! DBGT isn't nearly as good as DBZ, but it's got some good fights later on, and is very funny. Enjoy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira or not GT pwnz!!!

It's DB + DBZ

The only thing that was wierd was the constant tranisions to sagas, too used to the 5-6 episode pause in DBZ.

DON'T WATCH THE ENGLISH VERSION OF GT -- DOWNLOAD THE JAPANESE > ENGLISH SUBTITLED

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never got into DBZ until a couple years ago. I was in 10th grade. Now I've seen it all. Start to Finish. Gotta remember to watch at 5:30. No big deal.

I just hope they decide to change their ways and use Faulconer for the GT music.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread was dead and gone.

/me kills thread once and for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom