DBZ Copyrights broken for ESF on the Music?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ive been roaming around and i suggested music from the series. then was closed by a mod because they said its not allowed. BUT as I recall, the SSJ3 Goku Assension music is used and distributed with ESF as steam menu, and THIS is already breaking the copyrights. so why stop there? if you already broke it then why not add more. If you worry about getting in trouble, then the ssj3 goku music is what will, so i say just add more. Unless this one song

And i know this will be closed by the mod, even though I have a solid point with proof... and possibly yelled at for their mistake.

(unless this one song isnt copyrighted for some reason, but it is by Bruce guy like the others...)

Sound Artist
Best answers
I personally asked Bruce Faulconer if i could use his music for ESF (Transformations and menu music), he didn't mind. However, putting all of his hardwork in the ESF playlist and giving it out for free is illegal. If you want to hear DBZ music while playing ESF, go buy the CD and put it in your playlist. On another note, copying ANY likeness of Dragonball Z is copyright infringement. That's why this is a free mod that promotes DBZ. Technically, they could ask us to stop production on ESF but as it stands no one seems to care. Thus we continue with the project.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly, no one cares, so why not? you asked him he said he doesnt mind, but why does the mods still SAY that its against copyright and such, just give them a real reason if thats not why, whats with the current mp3s, arnt those copyrighted by the bands?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
They had special permission from teh faulty to use those mp3's.

Trust me, the ESF team is down with their stuff dude.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
and rusticate .... :p

and about the DBZ music, if freedom asked to use the songs in the transform and menu sounds and he said its ok, well use it in the trans sounds and menu. because maybe he would mind if we actually put all the stuff into the playlist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i got my answer, mod close this please, dont want somone random coming to flame

so i would like a Close request. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom