[DBS] Chibi Gohan

Force Pit Member
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
are you refering to the krillen model ravenblade skinned>
I must be, i dunno, i can't shake the feeling I have seen it somewhere. But it's Reckoning of Fire, who i know does his own work, so I'm gonna go with enix and say it just looks like so many others that I think I have seen it before, haha....it's weird my mind has melted these past few months...

The update is better but the ankles still loked pretty jaked up...the legs should stand straight up at a comfortable position for the character, right now it looks akward and i' not sure if a human ankle can bend like that...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
Some of you may already have seen this at the DBS forums but I need some more comments :) Its chibi gohan from eary in the saiyan saga in Goku's outfit!

Clicky for wires :)

http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2zo2.jpg

Thanks in advance ^^
Uhhh im no expert at modeling but that definatley needs work..........a lot of work. HIs arms are funky, legs and head are funky too. Just change the head and ears just need work. BUt if you put effort into it you will get a really good model out of it. Ohh yes and just to make hime look cool i don't know if you could do this but add the sword but he can't use it it since it's on his back just like an add on.

Best answers
.. Why do i reconize that from somewere... just.. bigger >_>

Best answers
well just as everyone has said..muscles are way to big to be kid gohans muscles..he was pretty weak as a kid so a little smaller would be better, legs need to be bigger since there to short but other then that there good, Finally the head is a tad bit adultish, make him more chibi-ish like the pictures that Sicron posted..Also im not positive but isnt his hair a little longer or no??

Best answers
I know this isnt important since u want crits on models, but thought I mite as well say it incase, Gohan when he had turtle hermit suit on in the Saiyan Saga didnt have the Turtle Symbol, Piccolo put his symbol on it.

Anyway yea I know its not important so thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom