DB-GT Question

Best answers
How come in GT Goku cant go ssj3 as a kid, but Gotenks, already a kid, can? I know Goku said something about his small body not being able to hold the power, but how come Gotenks can? Hes just as big as Goku when hes a kido_O

Best answers
b/c he wasnt ready for the ss3 and gotenks is a fused
goku is a little kid in GT that tried to go ss3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, its just bad dubbing, and the fact that GT just screwed up the story line, its just another GT messup. Just like their stoy for the 2 star evil dragon... GOD i hate that messup...

Best answers
no he means y did he struggle to get ss3 when he alreday been in ss3 b4 BEACUSE he is a little kid trying to go ss3 dont you think that would be hard if you were a sayian being forced to go ss3 getting constipaded

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why GT sucks. It has even more plot holes then DBZ.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's because Goku is a child. as in he's what 12? gotenks is what? older? lol Goku is smaller. It's a stupid reason. But it's because goku's body wasn't "developed" enough to go ssj3. Apparently Gotenks was.

While we are on a subject such as this... What is the difference between Gojita and Vegetto. They are both Goku and Vegeta fused.. just in a different way. It's like saying Gohan and Trunks would look and have a different name if they used earings?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks is is younger, by far. Trunks is 8 and goten is like 7, so that thory of Gotenks older than 12 is out.

Like i said, GT is just stupid with their stories, it actually is more like an alternate universe based off DB/Z.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
its gogeta man not gojita lol y do ppl say that my friend says that
Don't correct people about a prenounciation. It's all how you prenounce something I say "gojita" you say "gogeta" it's like you say potato i potato, you say tomato i say tomato. these sayings have absolutely no meaning when written.

There are 2 ways to spell it. Just like you can spell Vegeta either "Vegeta" or "Vegita" I used to spell it "Vegita" but now i spell it "Vegeta"
Oh another thing take a look

Best answers
i am sure you made the 2 one b/c i can ever find anything like that lol not that the name the pic the shoulder ting is suppose to be orange
*edit*
nvm i found it on google but who would make something like that that puzzles me

Best answers
Gotenks is a fusion, so he's not equal to kid Goku, he's alot stronger.
But yes DB Z and GT have alot of plot holes.

*EDIT: I misread, gotenks being a fusion was already mentioned.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But i still don't get how vegeta and goku fuse 2 different ways they get 2 different names and look differently... how does that work???

they do the fusion dance, they get completely different clothing along with a different name then if they put on the earings... how does this work? it doens't make sense...

Best answers
It seems that doing the fusion dance has a type of clothing. Gotenks wears the same outfit.
The kai's earings are diferent, not only is the fusion weaker but after fusing they are stuck together for good.

Best answers
Actually, if I remember correctly, the earings fusion is a lot stronger than the dance. And getting stuck like that isnt an all around bad thing, seeing as you get to stay like that and be extremely powerful. Imagine a SSJ3/4 Vegetto. Damn that wouldve owned.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemme clerifiy the gogeta/gojita thing. I don't watch DB anything, nor do I need to. In japanese, it's Gojita. Originally from Goku and Vejita (bejita). In japanese, you can't have Vegeta, you'd get Begeta instead. That would be pronounced Bhey-ghey-ta, as opposed to bhey-jee-ta. In order to keep the sound the same for the dub it was made vegeta in english. If it were vegita in english, you'd get ppl saying vhey-jih-ta or vhey-gih-ta or vhey-gee-ta instead of Vhey-jee-ta. Hence we have gojita (go-jee-ta) and Gogeta (Go-gee-ta).

Now that I've explained it, stay on topic ;P

-Karrde-

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Toriyama must have had a reason behind Gogeta and Vegito, as Gogeta isn't exclusive to GT (He appeared in movie 12 - Rebirth of Fusion). I think its just because of the different fusion techniques they get different forms. Vegito used ear rings which is a stonger fusion (i.e. Permanent) Since the earrings were added to the body it counts as a different fusion form.

Gotenks is a fused body, it has power of two bodies. So maintaining ssj3 is spread over the two bodies making it much easier to sustain. Gotenks can hold ssj3 for the entire fused time with relative ease, whereas Goku has a much tougher time due to the strain on his single body. (Just expanding on the fusion idea.)

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
Actually, if I remember correctly, the earings fusion is a lot stronger than the dance. And getting stuck like that isnt an all around bad thing, seeing as you get to stay like that and be extremely powerful.
I remember that in the movie that vegeta and goku fuse, goku tells vegeta that they will be even more powerful than vegetto, I could be wrong but I was sure.

IsrAlien said:
Imagine a SSJ3/4 Vegetto. Damn that wouldve owned.
Oh yeah! But they never need to go further, too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom